Attatch Ribbon Emitter to Trunks's Sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since trunks is so useless, he might as well look cool while doing it.

I think it would look really neat to have a ribbon emitter attatched to his sword, so when he swings it, theres a little trail.

They could have just like a great ribbon, his sword color, or that cool blue and white slash marks thing... i dont know, grey would be cooler :)

for those of you who dont know what a ribbon emmiter is...

...i dont know how to explain, it would basicly be like a trail behind his sword as he swings it.

look at the zero in my sig, i messed with it and changed the trail of his saber (the white thing, look closely)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i didnt know that its called ribbon emitter but i know what you mean with this tail thingie XD
and i quite like the idea ... could easiely be done with adding a submodel to the model itself ... gonna show this thread to DT :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd much prefer white slice's.... like in the show

Best answers
What he said ^^^
Remember, when he sliced, the quick movement made these little white marks that are wider in the center and get thinner as they move out

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack WinkleBean said:
What he said ^^^
Remember, when he sliced, the quick movement made these little white marks that are wider in the center and get thinner as they move out
thats what i was trying to say... but im lazy >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i didnt know that its called ribbon emitter but i know what you mean with this tail thingie XD
and i quite like the idea ... could easiely be done with adding a submodel to the model itself ... gonna show this thread to DT :)

in warcraft 3 they are called ribbon emmiters :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow finally someone comes up with a brillian idea! Bravo Zero. What I would like to see also is instead of using his fist, he uses nothing but his sword and if he is able to do a full advance melee then at the end it should make that slash sound with the whistle behind it. Man that is the best sound in the world!

Best answers
Using his sword all the time will be quite boring, they should put both fists and sword.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Using his sword all the time will be quite boring, they should put both fists and sword.
But its boring to use just fists. Trunks is the only character who uses a sword(besides Dabura who should be in also) and I think strongly that he should use it more then he does his fists. I mean he raped with his sword till Android 18 broke it. That made me cry!

Best answers
yea usin his fists are boring and wuts the point of havin a sword if u cant use it. id like for him to use his sword 100% of the time like instead of punches in adv melee he does slices and for basic melee i wish he could use his sword like he did in 1.1 where he always used his sword and it always killed wen somone was at 20% health.

1.1 was the best for trunks on 1.2 he hardly ever gets to u se his sword

DMW

Best answers
Trunks has his flaws but he isnt useless, I kill people alot with him,although I die alot 2.But anyway Trunks is a pretty good character.That would be cool to have like a blue tail when he swings his sword like in B3.

Best answers
I'm not saying that they remove the sword, what I mean is they should be 50/50 both Fist and Sword.

Best answers
Or a extra option like some sort of alternative melee. Then you can pick if you wanna fight with swords or with hands. Sword would perhaps deal heavy damage but its accuracy could be like that you will have to tap the direction keys faster then normal fist melee.

Best answers
i have been suggesting this to nnc and nwn :p and it's a damn great idea ;)

it would give ya the feeling of speed to his attacks :p

Best answers
heh ur right hamppu i like this idea of puttin in the flash thing or emitter (wutever u wanna call it) it would be great to see in i think if the put trunks usin his sword for basic melee back in wit this idea it would look soo good.

the emitter would come up wen he does combos and basic melee sword hits (if they put it in). it would look great especially that blue since its the real color of it. pretty good idea

Best answers
yea definately 100% usage and sword emitter are the best 2 things u can ask for. if those 2 things are put in then its certain that i wont be switchin characters ingame ;)

Best answers
remember when trunks is USSJ he doesn't use sword he is too strong and stuff.

and I bleave that when trunks puts his sword in the shieth that it automaticly repares it.

from what i can recall atm it gets broken from android 18 android 13 and I bleave once more.
But in movie 9 (witch fits perfectly in the series) he has his sword all shiny and stuff unbroken and thats after he beats up his Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom