Attack Sounds

Best answers
:scared: i dunno if this is only me but ever since the 9/4 update i havnt bin hearin the attack sounds.

;/ when i went into the esf_openbeta folder, they were there, but when i play them they arnt.
:shocked: e.g vegeta will only have his animation for gallit gun but not have ne sounds

pls help me on this

Best answers
the atacks sounds will be add later together with the atacks animations.. i think heheheheh :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well to be 100% acurate. All sounds for attacks and such were removed. The sounds will not be code triggered anymore. Instead they will be triggered with the model animations. Meaning that all the code triggers is the animation the model itself tells the game what sound to play. (something like that you should ask a modeler about more info on how including sounds in QC files works)

Best answers
Is there any way to bring the voices back, or have changed the method completely?
I ask because I see the voice files when extract the file but don't work
Thanks

Best answers
Well to be 100% acurate. All sounds for attacks and such were removed. The sounds will not be code triggered anymore. Instead they will be triggered with the model animations. Meaning that all the code triggers is the animation the model itself tells the game what sound to play. (something like that you should ask a modeler about more info on how including sounds in QC files works)
why change the sound system for? i mean the sound system was already great before, why change it? also think of the people that use custom models. how will they get to play sound on there custom models, they will be forced to used regular models (if they care about sound effects)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sounds will be triggered by animations. That makes it easier to time them. Rather than with code.

As for custom models. The sounds will be in the QC file. So if people use the default QC files when making the models sounds should be there.

If they make their own files then they have to add sounds themselves or else youll have a character without sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom