💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty good, except there isn't no detail on the tail. Overall, It's good, but i've seen you do better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looking pretty sweet Cuc :D Oh by the way, if you don't mind.. Could I cg it? If you allow me just pm me a list of colors lol.. Just for fun though heh

Again, Gj!!!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire
Looking pretty sweet Cuc :D Oh by the way, if you don't mind.. Could I cg it? If you allow me just pm me a list of colors lol.. Just for fun though heh

Again, Gj!!!!!
Go ahead Spitty. I think drab mottled gray green would be best with some dark ivory for teh munchers.

And Optikz . . . it's mean flesh sredding mandibles are for newbs who ask goofy questions and always punctuate with:

:notice::]

:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Go ahead Spitty. I think drab mottled gray green would be best with some dark ivory for teh munchers.

And Optikz . . . it's mean flesh sredding mandibles are for newbs who ask goofy questions and always punctuate with:

:notice::]

:p
Alrighty :) I'll start this weekend :)

Best answers
saw it yesturday in the ad channel, but ill comment again :)

Very nice sir! :D

ill have to get my ass into gear, and finish the site, so we can pimp your stuff :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is that, a Predator with a tail?

Best answers
How DARE U MOCK ME CUCY!!!:]

anyway,u should cange the face becuz it looks like it got scribbled:] Wats Wrong With My Faces?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really cool. but i cant tell what it is. I can see a beak(looks like it has one) but it also has two rows of those teethy things. Ether way it still looks nice. I just want to know what type of animal you based it off if you based it off of anything at all.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face has a narrow beak like snout, and the mouth is covered in fangs. The mandibles still chew nosy newbs . . . :p

I based it off a nightmare I had when I was a child.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that must've been one scary nightmare. If one of those was chasing me (in a dream) when I was little, I would wet myself. :cry: I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom