Atomic clock for your comp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atomic clocks measure the oscillation of atomic nuclei relative to their electrons (at several million Hz), so you really cant say theyre controlled by satellite. Neat program though, youll always have proof of your non-tardiness if youre late (and actually werent).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Windows 98, ME, 2K and XP.. (and I believe 95) already offer automatic synchronization for your internal clock to either the National Institute of Standards and Technology's or Microsoft's own clock. Not sure if they're as accurate a nuclear one, but they should be accurate to within a second, which is good enough for me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My schedule isn't tightened to the point where I have to make sure my clock is on the right second.

Plus I have a jillion clocks in my house, and on my cell phone..wait..and on my monitor too! :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Get a free atomic clock for your computer. It's just a program but it syncs your computer clock automatically when you enter your location and is more accurate cause sometimes the clocks get messed up but i think you would know that atomic clocks are controlled by a sattelite so its always on the exact time.
http://www.download.com/Atomic-Clock-Sync/3000-2350_4-10316305.html?tag=pop
That would be fantastic if I didn't have a computer or a cell phone.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
My schedule isn't tightened to the point where I have to make sure my clock is on the right second.

Plus I have a jillion clocks in my house, and on my cell phone..wait..and on my monitor too! :O!
You forgot to mention a watch ;), those things are very handy. I'm also guessing there's some spyware or adware involved with this program ;o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom