Atomic bombs

Xenon

X
That was probably the coolest video I've seen in 6-8 months. Good work!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video was awesome.

The only crit i have is that you spelled strongest wrong. awesome vid though, kind of scarry what we're capable of creating

Best answers
That was probably the coolest video I've seen in 6-8 months. Good work!
Thanks dude:yes:

The only crit i have is that you spelled strongest wrong. awesome vid though, kind of scarry what we're capable of creating
I know about that, but it was to late to change when I notes it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was pretty fricking sweet! G/J

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 Yeah, that was pretty cool. Nice job.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you had kept playing the Matrix music, that video would have been infinitely better. There's nothing quite like watching mass destruction while listening to mellow music.

Anyway, nice vid.

Best answers
That's Rob Dougan music, not 'the Matrix' music :p

Anyway, if I was your teacher, I'd extract points for the spellingerrors..

The movie itself was pretty good, but a bit too boring after a while.. But you got most of the movie synchronised with the music, that's a plus..

Also, that's not really Drowning Pool, that's some ****ed up remix of the original song.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, **** that. Any song used in the Matrix is Matrix music. It is the law of the land. Those first few seconds are Matrix music.

Matrix matrix and the matrix in the matrix matrix because the matrix matrix.

There really isn't much he could have done to make the video more exciting other than show explosion after explosion without those few seconds leading up to the initial boom. I guess he could have photoshopped generic anime-looking characters in there shooting beams, but his teacher might not understand how ki REALLY works.

Best answers
It is the Matrix Theme song in the start, and "Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor" the rest of the song, it's the original song plus a remix I found some time ago...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video was pretty good, though you should have included clips showing the development of an atomic weapon or scientists discussing everything.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
huge explosions, agressive music .. what could you want more :)
gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh dude, that video kicked ****ing ASS!!!!! **** I love that song man!!! LET THE ****ING BODIES HIT THE ****ING FLOOR!!!! OH YEAH AWESOME!!!!!

Best answers
Sorry about the following rant, but I'm frustrated about the people going all "matrix musix!!!11".. It's a song made by Rob Dougan, can be found on his album 'Furious Angels' (kicks ass, btw).. It isn't made by the Matrix-team, it isn't made for the Matrix.. As a matter of fact, that damn song is being used by other movies and trailers as well.. So please, do some research -_-

I just hate it when people **** up songnames/artists.. Like:
- Bad Boys theme - Bad Boys -> Inner Circle - Bad Boys
- Friends theme - I'll be There 4 U -> The Rembrandts - I'll be there for you
- etc..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, it's Matrix music. When another great movie comes along and uses it as their theme song, we can call it "The Name of the Movie" music. Rob Dougan told me I'm right, so I'm going to go ahead and agree with him.

Best answers
Ah, the old German Nuclear Warhead Machine Big Mathilda. I could sworn I've never read or heard about them actually launching it. But that was only for testing. The Germans never got to use their new Nuclear Warhead

Best answers
It was enjoyable video, good choice of music and nice clips. Only thing what bothered me was the spelling error.
I'll probably show this video to my classmates at school, because one of them is obsessed about bombs (I could swear that hes going to be terrorist one day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom