Atacks of android 17 and 18

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As i know the androids are very powerful but neither of you dont have a sugestion of android 17 and 18?Now i was thinking 17 and 18 to have a special weapon like in budokai 3 that thing when both of themes throws ferocious attack at the oponnent is it like a partener (buddy) 17 can help 18 and 18 ascend in 17 and more 17 in 16 but i dont know about 16 :( but we all want to have attacks.17 can have the shield and they should have infinite KY at least when he/her throws ky blast and more attacks.Thank you and sorry about my english.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks man but you are one of the league who make esf 1.3 beacuse i like ypur sugestion with android 18 and 17 with the attacks.And one more thing you are making tien and chazour pleaseeee tien is very powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien was going to be added but I don't think he's going in anymore, if he was he would've had Chiaotzu.

Best answers
Chiaotzu is a loser. <--- A FOUR WORD STATEMENT WITH A GOOD POINT, please feel free to object

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ismashnoobs said:
Chiaotzu is a loser.
So are spammers. Let's not be spammers anymore shall we? That'd be great ktnx.

Best answers
1) There's one point to a message forum. That is to relay messages, and little things in between, but overall to send messages.
2) Saying I'm spamming on a MESSAGE board, is like saying I sleep too much at night. ktnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ismashnoobs said:
Chiaotzu is a loser.
Relaying 'messages' is fine, however, yours wasn't a message, it was a four word statement with no discussion, no thought, and no real relavance to the thread. We welcome mature posting, if you're going to behave like a child then prepare to get treated like one.

Warning for spam :warning: Now smash yourself.

EDIT:
ismashnoobs said:
A FOUR WORD STATEMENT WITH A GOOD POINT, please feel free to object
If you wish,

1) The topic was about Androids #17 and #18 and their attacks. You posted about neither.
2) Even if the topic was about Tien and/or Chiaotzu then you posted no reasoning as to why you think he's a loser, and even then it wouldn't have had anything to do with his attacks, would it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And to add: Continuing to post against the AUP will result in a 2 week-permanent ban from these forums. Read it, learn it, love it or lose it.

Best answers
Well , he used sarcasm , so i don't think he really cared about the AUP , all he cared about was attempting to set me straight, and um... if spamming is "strictly enforced" i would like to add "strictly enforced with sarcasm" , also , that sarcasm annoyed me more than my post would annoy anyone else... and if you're going to talk to someone about spamming talk to Feromorna... it's a forum, if you don't want to read my post , don't read it , i'm not going to be a robot... if you want to ban me for speaking my mind go ahead. KTNX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a second warning for going off-topic yet again. It's our forum, if you don't want to read the rules, don't read them and gtfo.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ismashnoobs said:
Well , he used sarcasm , so i don't think he really cared about the AUP , all he cared about was attempting to set me straight, and um... if spamming is "strictly enforced" i would like to add "strictly enforced with sarcasm" , also , that sarcasm annoyed me more than my post would annoy anyone else... and if you're going to talk to someone about spamming talk to Feromorna... it's a forum, if you don't want to read my post , don't read it , i'm not going to be a robot... if you want to ban me for speaking my mind go ahead. KTNX.
If you're going to be a troll, at least pretend to have a new troll routine. You idiots are tiresome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but tien is powerful especialy that bean when hy smash cell underground :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trolls here trolls there, tricky trolls are everywhere. Ismashnoobs you're recieving a 2 week ban for indirectly assaulting the forum with flames under the user name "Yeahok." We do not tollerate ban evasion, so don't even think about coming back before your two weeks are up or your vacation will become a permanent one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom