Atack on Swoop

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi everyone,
Is it real to add shooting Ki-blasts or generic beams when swooping if it is real i'm suggesting to add this

P.S. additional Ki burn included :)

Thank's for your attention

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its not a bad idea, but its somewhat spammable.
It would have to go hand in hand with simple melee to finish it off, although the damage inflicted would be too great too soon.

Let's just see what the team has to offer for the upcoming melee system, after that modifications such as this one can be made.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not in the game as of now, but it sounds like fun. I don't see it being highly spammable, so why not? I mean, most of the pros aren't going to use it, but if you're just messing around...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not in the game as of now, but it sounds like fun. I don't see it being highly spammable, so why not? I mean, most of the pros aren't going to use it, but if you're just messing around...

Most of the pros allready spam genballs whenever its not one of their allmighty "1on1"s.

Well if it gets in it should only be the rapid fire kiblasts. The low acciracy would be enough to balance it. But if to many people use it then it would result in FPS drops.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the low powered attacks shouldnt be a problem, it may even help speed up the battles a little. what im seeing, though, are certain people just swooping around in a circle throwing ki blast after ki blast.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Most of the pros allready spam genballs whenever its not one of their allmighty "1on1"s.

Well if it gets in it should only be the rapid fire kiblasts. The low acciracy would be enough to balance it. But if to many people use it then it would result in FPS drops.
Yeah but it'd be pretty hard to hit someone else who's also swooping and trying to hit you. It's the same reason beams aren't used much in the game anyway, because they're easily avoided. No pro is going to spam kiblasts while swooping because you'd have to be incredibly close to have the accuracy needed, which is potentially self-damaging depending on the person and how good their aim is. The closer you need to get, the higher the chance you're going to get too close and the blast will hurt you too.

That being said, making it fire secondary kiblasts would be a complete waste, the point of implementing such a feature would be gone. The idea balances itself.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A pro beam spammer cant be toutched by melee. You should know that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
A pro beam spammer cant be toutched by melee. You should know that.
A pro at melee can't be touched by beam spammers. You should know that.

Best answers
pretty cool idea..

well.. the players can spam gen beam and ki blast...

just make the shoot not soo fast and not soo estrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A pro at melee can't be touched by beam spammers. You should know that.
really? ive seen a ton of beam spammers rape the hell out of the best pro's in the game. i think it has something to do with the blast radius of a beam, the no-resistance jumping, and the relatively low attack length of melee that was defeating them.
Yeah but it'd be pretty hard to hit someone else who's also swooping and trying to hit you. It's the same reason beams aren't used much in the game anyway, because they're easily avoided. No pro is going to spam kiblasts while swooping because you'd have to be incredibly close to have the accuracy needed, which is potentially self-damaging depending on the person and how good their aim is. The closer you need to get, the higher the chance you're going to get too close and the blast will hurt you too.
most pro's use ki blasts and gen balls as a defensive/strategical maneuver (when its not a beam jump). it doesnt really matter if it hits the opponent, we use it to get the opponent to move the way we want. even the secondary fire would accomplish that.

so, what im saying is that it could potentially be of great use, and not unbalanced, in the game mechanics.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be DBZlish. And would make pros kick the hell out of noobs, imagine, a noob standing still, the pro is swooping to him throwing power balls, and when he finaly gets to him even gives him a kick on his teeth.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be limited to like let's say 1 generic ball / one swoop or 5 ki blast / one swoop

(Btw there's no way in hell anyone can douge my beams even pros have a preaty hard time doing that)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the main concept is good but it needs to be worked on.
Also,in certain situations, it would be nice if there were some kind of small combos!
:)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
really? ive seen a ton of beam spammers rape the hell out of the best pro's in the game. i think it has something to do with the blast radius of a beam, the no-resistance jumping, and the relatively low attack length of melee that was defeating them.
yea thats pretty much what it was..

All beam attacks were too destructive (high damage / 1 shot multi-kills) while melee didnt do enough damage when compared. Plus combos were very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom