Best answers
thanks to jares my ideas for a map are at last done. and my map is done. this is a map i am proud to call my home. the arena can blow up to bring back the good old alpha cell games days.

Btw if it is too dark that is basic A) it is a cave. B) I like darkness.

And yes there are beans. also underwater fighting. to get the map go to...

http://members.rogers.com/ape/esf_nightshade.bsp

screen shots you say??? just take my word for it. :) besides i am lazy and if you like duels i am sure you will like map. btw check out the water fighting i love it.

Best answers
im downloading it now, sounds cool

i will give a little review, after i play it

i ok i have played it and i em back, No water adnd no beans, r u a lier???

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will say what i told you while we tested it. Its really nice but it needs edges on the walls.. Flat walls get kind of boring.

Best answers
i agree but it does good for what i wanted. I enjoy the map alot. and seems you tossing around fm he did too :eek:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
O_O lies all lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
sorry i added bots and after a couplke of mins they blew up the floor of teh arena, sorry there is water , but i still cant find beans

Best answers
Its a nice idea you have here Nightshade but i have to agree with Hsu when he said about making the walls better, as it would get boring after the first 5 minutes of play... try making something different make the walls damaged and have parts coming out... like a real rock face or cave.

But overall 8/10 ^_^

Keep up the great work

Best answers
the map is cool although i wish it was darker, or if u like that lightness, put some lights in the water

maybe a skylight at teh top of the map would be acool

but u wish that that u could have a closing door, on the sepert room with a button the to fill the huge room with water, like YE OLD halflife dm maps

Best answers
well the walls do get dull. but then again it is a cave :). i did not want to add to much other stuff to hurt the frame rates like water likes to do

Best answers
well make it darker, nealy Pich BLACK and u can only find people by red dimonds on there head and your scouter and u could make it that the only light is on the arena

Best answers
hmmm...hmmmm well i like the lighting. people already tell me it is too dark. but a black hole map might be a good idea for someone :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a black hole map would be crapy cause

a) u couldnt see at all

and

b) u would die in 3 seconds

Best answers
na but i would rocks cause u can see the light from charging attacks, and u can see red dimonds and u got teh scouters

but because the aura doesnt do light like it uset to in teh alpha, so it would be hard i guess now that i see it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh..

The layout for the map is nice, would make a nice deal map, or tordy one, but the glass does not really hit with the theme, naw do the lights, theres very few of them so it looks unreal for the size of the cave, a whole in the top of the cave with lighting shineing down on the arena would look better IMO

The textures are really evil, they need too be different, the whole cave is the same one, adding some vines or somethign small like that will give the map a more realistic feel to it

the size is good, chould easyly have a fight with 10 people in there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
v.nice map, and a good idea.
i like it, gj man

Best answers
well lights are diffrent. but i wanted the higher you get the darker it feels textures i dont really care about because it still gives that cave feel to me. The glass is for people to watch. i mean if there is lights there people had to do it. so people just made them a room :)

Best answers
I tried map and its a map id never imagine making. The floor coming apart is koo and then theres water to go in which is fun for fighting and the cave is sweet cause theres a glass for people to stand behind and watch fights.Is there a way to make a ramp that goes down from the top part with glass to where there could be glass showing whats going on underwater?That would totally be sweet but if not the map is still great. Goodjob on map night:)

Best answers
thanks jares did the map. i just showed the path :) and ramp thing eh maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom