at last i got another lazy friend to scan my drawing....

Best answers
dont u like it?? common..... (sorry for double posting...i know its wrong....sorry)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know it's wrong....

just copy your post-> delete the post-> rebump it.. just don't do it again ok

I watched the drawing, and it's quite cool, all looks good to me, but I'm not very good at critting drawings, I don't see some things other ppl do see, so my opinion might not be of too much value. I really like it though!

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taken down at request of thread poster....

Best answers
NO!! DONT!! EDIT UR POST!! geocities take it as remote linking!! they'll delete my account!!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but its a .txt file, everyone does that, and I can't even see the image otherwise... So other people might not either, oh well.

Best answers
thanks....a friend of mine did that and they deleted his account. and he did a txt file as an image

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err...ok, your shodow'ing skillz need some work.
so does the face, blend the breast abit more,
and voala....u got a good drawing :D

Best answers
I realise that you meant it to be out of proportion, but I gotta say the head is Huge. Work on your shading values, as well (It took me a while to get used to. I wish my scanner worked so I could show you what I mean. :cry:). You also need to work on getting your shading right, and defining the source properly, her boobs are rather dark from where the light seems to be defined.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad, but if you're meaning it to look cartoony, I wouldn't put nearly as much detail and shading as you have. Her breasts look fake too. :)

Best answers
its ok for a start i suppose but you should try making an outline of the body by using circles and ovals before you draw the actualy part. i find that it helps me....good work for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom