Asthma!

Best answers
OMG I HAVE ASTHMA I JUST FOUND OUT DAMNIT!

The nurse gave me a shot in my butt and it was all sore still is (Steroids).

It was funny i was like no its my butt and shes like its mine now! i got scared lol im only 14 :( (I HAVE BEEN VIOLATED!)

who else has asthma here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Those guys are perverted lol poor you dude the humliation you must suffered.....My friend has asthma and his gotten one asthma attack I had to be quick and give him his medecine that makes you breath again.He was like AGHH! lol

Best answers
not funny galst vic; it scares me to death imagining what it must be like for those people

i'm very sorry to hear about this, neosaiyajin. i wish the best of luck to you.

Best answers
I got some real bad asthma and i can tell you that it aint funny. going too the doctor gettin shots 3 times a week (almost),

Best answers
u guys....

just dont even kno what its like

its as scary as hell i have asthma and i have had over 10 asthma attacks in my life and i quit frankly dont think its funny because you cant breathe and then the next thing u kno u r in a hosptial with a iv tube in ya and i had to miss a half a year bcuz of asthma even now when iam playing outside i fear of having a asthma attack because my chest starts to tighten up and i cant breathe so its not cool nor funny :\ >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to imagine, your minding your own buisness just doin something, when someone comes up from behind you and stuffs a pillow over your face. then comes panic, which only makes it worse. that HAS to suck.

i dont have asthma but my sympathies go out to you guys. hopefully they find a permenant cure sometime in the near future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it was summer time, and i'd never shown any symptoms of asthma in the past. Anyway, so i was there, coughing and whenever i breathed in, i could hear like a weird sound, and i couldnt breathe in as full as i wanted too which really worried and irritated me. We went to see the doctor and i apparently had a cheast infection, so i had to antibiotics, and after a week it seemed to have gone, then my Dad decided to cut the lawn, and i had a massive coughing fit which was horrible. We went straight to the doctors and i was given an inhaler.
Its calmed down quite a bit since then, but it have to use my inhaler at least once everyday.

It Sucks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have really mild asthma, it only presents a problem when there's a lot of pollen and such outside, or when I have something like a cold (which I do now, damnit).
I've only had like 1 asthma attack, and it was terrible. I feel your pain, asthma sucks. v_v

Best answers
Hey guys thanks for the support :)

But i have it horribly on top of flower alergies grass alergies and pollen alerigeies and get at least 4 astma attacks a week. At the hosptal they said they did everytinhg but give me a new lung.

Also plz this is not a laughing matter u could easliy die.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Asthma is a pain to deal with. While mine isn't crippling, it certainly is very annoying. I have inhalers that I take whenever I do have attacks, but I've pretty much grown out of it.

As long as you play things smart, you shouldn't have to worry too much. Try looking into inhalers that you take twice a day to prevent attacks if possible. those helped me out for a while.

Best answers
dude thats not funny we r born with it and we cant help our choking and otha stuff like that so just dont make wize cracks like dat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
asthma is for the weak
wtf is your problem....
were you born an ass.hole or did you have to work at it?

i know guys with asthma that can kick the ever-lovin sh!t out of me.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky you deleted that, Ghost. I have asthma myself, and while it is mild, it really is crippling to me when I try to excersize or push myself to my limits. Not being able to breath in as freely or as far as the average individual, along with always having the risk of a full blown attack should I push myself over the edge, I really have to watch what I'm doing and pace myself more than I appreciate. It's like always having to carry around a 50 lb weight strapped to your back... it just makes physical activity more difficult 100% of the time. Personally inhalers rarely have an effect on me during excercize, which is really depressing. Makes running hard, but I still do it.

Asthma is no joke, it's a crippling illness.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
asthma is really a terrible thing. my best wishes and good luck with battling this awful disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom