Best answers
I'm trying to place a new krillin model in my ESF, because I like krillin's attacks but don't like krillin. My only problem is the destructo disk always appears right in the middle of the model(instead of a few inches above his hand). I downloaded a Goten model, who is smaller the krillin and replaced krillin with goten, and the disk is still in the center of the model.

O |
| /
| <--- Disc
\

<--- Want disc here
O |
| /
|
\

Anyone know how?

Best answers
because the model wasn't meant to replace krillin, it was meant to replace Gohan

Best answers
Re:

I'm aware that the model is meant to replace gohan, however I would like to know how to get the destructo disk to appear above his head instead of in the middle of his crotch. Due to the fact that he is smaller the krillin you would think that the disk would be in the same place.

Anyone have a clue?

Best answers
yes ,its easy,you have to put krillins bone attachment assignments in the new models .QC and itll work fine.

Best answers
More Help Needed

Ok, I need more help here.

I had the same problem with Vegeta's Big Bang aswell.

With my new Krillin, when he powers up the Scatterbeam, the animation runs about 20x faster then if I just view it with the hl model viewer. The animation which should take about 5 seconds, doesn't even last a second.

In the .qc file, there was a 20 fps beside ref_charge_scatterbeam and I made it smaller and larger but it still doesn't affect model speed.

Can anyone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom