Assassin's Creed

Best answers
That is one of the reasons I want a ps3 (althought one of the few), it makes me sad how much it costs.

Best answers
dangit i didn't want to get a ps3 but if theres any more games like that i may have to get one.

Best answers
Considering the ps3 is recognized as a computer not a console, id say it is pretty cheap 600 bucks for a computer that can run graphics like that =P.

With a blue ray drive how can you complain? =D

Assassins creed looks awesome, but didn't someone say it was suppose to link over to 360? I hope not -_-.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got to love how "Look Assassin's Creed: Discuss" turns into a "man PS3 is so expensive i can't buy it :( it's a computer not a console". That was pretty fast.

I for one, will be getting this game. I saw all the gamespot videos and they look awsome. Nothing like silently and swifty killing someone then running away "like a skateboard".

This game clearly will be an awsome game. A must have for any avid gamer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game definately looks to be the ownage. Saw it at E3 on G4TV. I can't wait.

Best answers
Supposly we get full control of the assassin as well, like instead of triangle punching, x kicking etc, the analog sticks are used in combination to give complete control of where you hit, etc.

Best answers
Assassins creed looks awesome, but didn't someone say it was suppose to link over to 360? I hope not -_-.
oohhh if you mean this is gonna be out on the 360 too that'd be awesome, this game looks incredible. out of curiosity is there any video of the actual game play(unless some of the 2 videos i saw ARE of gameplay which would be AMAZING)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are nice CG movies in the site.
Any videos of ingame play?

Best answers
No, but in the site there are screenshots, wich tell you the graphics. I'm buying a Ps3, and a Wii, but I'm going to wait for the price to decline for the Ps3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta love it when people think the cut scenes is the game's graphics. :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith said:
Gotta love it when people think the cut scenes is the game's graphics. :)
I think that the cutscene actually is the games graphics.
Its just that the whole thing is animated, as it should be for a trailer.
It'd be nice for real ingame footage though, like someone actually playing ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any game that tries to sell itself on in-game cinematics isn't worth a second look imo. Remember Final Fantasy VIII?

No HUD, no dice :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Any game that tries to sell itself on in-game cinematics isn't worth a second look imo. Remember Final Fantasy VIII?

Agreed. The whole reason I haven't even looked into this game yet is because they haven't released any ingame footage.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

I honestly think those are actual graphics from ingame, but just a cutscene or an animated scene for a teaser trailer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you think that though? Just because it's on PS3?

It looks nearly up to Advent Children standards, if those are in-game graphics then they're the best in-game graphics i've ever seen on a console.

I'm sure the in-game graphics will pwn, but be realistic. Don't be dissapointed when, comparitively, it looks like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom