Assassin's Creed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word.

Balllllllllllllllin

This game is freaking awesome. I don't get how IGN gave it a 7.5.

The story line is actually cool, I like it. I don't get why people complain so much.

I love this game, what are your thoughts?

:warning:ANY SPOILERS PUT YOUR TEXT COLOR TO WHITE KTHX:warning:

Also, anyone notice the collectors edition figurine kinda... sucks? <_< I thought it'd be a hell of a lot bigger then 3"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna wait until my old room mate picks it up to try it out, but it's bizarre the range of reviews on the game.

IGN 7.5 : Gamespot 9 : Gamespy 7 : GameInformer 9.5 : 1UP 7.5 : GameTrailers 9.1

I thought it'd be a hell of a lot bigger then 3"
That's what she said.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, pages now load in only ten or twenty seconds. This is awesome.

In any case, it seems you either love or hate the game. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and hope for the best.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna wait until my old room mate picks it up to try it out, but it's bizarre the range of reviews on the game.

IGN 7.5 : Gamespot 9 : Gamespy 7 : GameInformer 9.5 : 1UP 7.5 : GameTrailers 9.1

That's what she said.
Lol..."Office" reference ftw :D

Well, from what I've seen of it, it looks like a pretty satisfying and well-designed game. I'd like to see it played in person.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sadly I don't have a ps3 or xbox360, so I have to wait till it comes out for PC. But when it does I'm deffinately going to buy it. I've heard nothing but good reviews from it so far, and I can't wait to play it. Hopefully the sequels will be even better then the first. Since it's supposed to be a trilogy.

Best answers
the game looks incredible, but i'm probably gonna rent it first. Mainly because i have a bad habit of beating games in one sitting(like not playing it until i have 2 days free and then obliterating it). So i gotta know the game has more than 20ish hours of replayability or else i just crush it and be done forever.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So after playing it for about an hour or two, I'm confused as to why this game got scores of 7.whatever. It's nothing but pure awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly think that this will be the best game of 2007-2008

The graphics...ROCK, the gameplay ROCKS, the guitars ROCK!!!

11/10 should be the real rating.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly think that this will be the best game of 2007-2008
ROFL.

I dunno, if like, a rock has been living on you or whatever. But like there's this thing called smashbros, yeah, no.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL.

I dunno, if like, a rock has been living on you or whatever. But like there's this thing called smashbros, yeah, no.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...2608-Zero-Punctuation-Zelda-Phantom-Hourglass

rant about nintendo remaking the same **** over and over and over... oh, and all my enthusiasm for SSBB left me about the same time i finished twilight princess and sold my Wii.

on topic: Assassins creed is pure pimp, i feel i've already spent too long away from it by making this post. bye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say though, I don't really agree with most of Yahtzee's reviews.

They're funny, but I think he *****es about things just to BE funny.

Of all the games I've played, and that he's reviewed, I've enjoyed nearly all of them, except Manhunt. That game sucks ass.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL.

SSMB will not be game of the year. If anything,it's going to be Mario Galaxy. It's the highest reviewed game since Ocarina of Time.

-edit-
I stand correct. Super Mario Galaxy is now the highest reviewed game of all time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSMB will not be game of the year. If anything,it's going to be Mario Galaxy. It's the highest reviewed game since Ocarina of Time.

-edit-
I stand correct. Super Mario Galaxy is now the highest reviewed game of all time.
So I've heard...

But until I've seen and played it myself, I refuse to believe that anything could be that good. I'm actually pretty sure that accepted scientific theory says nothing can be better than Ocarina of Time. It's just physically impossible.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good game and worth a purchase, but it's not the best game of all time, people need to get over themselves and not get caught up in hype.

@wheres_warren: It might be if it comes out this year. But didn't SSBB get pushed back?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take game reviews from magazines and games websites with a pinch of salt, Kaination, there's always going to be bias in a critic's review, no matter what the game/film. Just read the reviews of customers instead of reading the reviews of critics imo, customer reviews are more truthful, and have more variation. As an extreme example, it's like SaiyanPride reviewing a Nintendo game as a critic. There's already bias before the review has started 80% of the time.
Gonna be getting this game when it comes out on PC next year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still on the fence, though. I'm seeing review scores all over the place, but people that I've talked to say they like it a lot.

I'm still debating whether or not it's worth 60 Euros.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well look at this way, I'll admit the game play is repetitive. Pick-pocket him, save her, climb this, duck into that. There is very little variation of what you do, from city to city.

However, if you can over come this, the openness and the mechanics alone well make up for it, and I found myself losing hours in this game.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good game and worth a purchase, but it's not the best game of all time, people need to get over themselves and not get caught up in hype.

@wheres_warren: It might be if it comes out this year. But didn't SSBB get pushed back?
Doesn't matter when it comes out, the year it's released it will win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i just finished it at 100% (i had already finished it after 3 days but without doing all missions/flags). i'm super pumped to see if they will release a sequal, and the modding potential of the PC port is just mind boggling.

sure, parts of it are very repetative, but it's like a spiderman game on crack, and the final mission can't be described as anything but "epic". the road to king richard, along with some of the fights are just awsome, along with "the final revelation" from Robert De Sable.

i actually thought the story was pretty cool, i'm just upset it ended where it did, i'd have liked...
if the genetic bleed over had caused Altair to come forward in the modern personality, and use his awsomeness to escape from the lab etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom