[Old PotW] ASPLODE!

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I gotta say that i dont like that map one bit

Difference between highest and lowest cliff is just too big - nothing like that was in DBZ...

There are too less cliffs in there and map looks really empty. Desert map in anime/manga was crowded with those cliffs. Good graphics wont solve gameplay monotone of this map

In the background of the map i see big wall cliff there - i've never seen something like that in anime - dont know if a mapper is using it as a border for map or something but it definitely shouldnt be there by any means

I know its just a W.I.P and those things will be solved in final release

Sorry if i sound too rude, its just to maybe improve with comments ;)

Errmmm?? Dude the map is very very far from finished, it is Layne's newest map did u remember? I will look 1000% better when its done, as with all of laynes maps, so relax and have patience.

Also people thank youuuu, the explosion is amazing, but wait till you see what it looks like in action. This picture is from like the very first .05 second of the explosion, lol it gets pretty fawking massive and stuffs with wind gusts and debris and LIGHTS :cool:

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:30 PM has been merged with this post created 12:28 PM ----------

Hmm perhaps if possible to code a timed rise of the mist. Like the mist gets higher over time of the match, until you ultimately have to rely on aura glows and radar to know where your opponents are. But i guess that would hinder the fast paced nature of the gameplay
And I can actually do this myself, using my effects pretty easily :D

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Errmmm?? Dude the map is very very far from finished, it is Layne's newest map did u remember? I will look 1000% better when its done, as with all of laynes maps, so relax and have patience.

Also people thank youuuu, the explosion is amazing, but wait till you see what it looks like in action. This picture is from like the very first .05 second of the explosion, lol it gets pretty fawking massive and stuffs with wind gusts and debris and LIGHTS :cool:

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:30 PM has been merged with this post created 12:28 PM ----------

People should always take patience and who ever denieds it, you wouldn't believe is going to happened. And that's a 1000 percent!!!

And you wouldn't believe that game is far more amazing :)

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Glad to hear that it's easily implementable, however i wonder what are your opinions on the idea? I personally would like to see some unique map effects and changes over time (tides,volcano eruptions, mist)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
WEH NEEDZ MOAR GAMEMODS!!11!

Seriously, I know ESF is supposed to be fast paced and all, but having a few maps with dynamic environments that affect gameplay would actually make things interesting, especially if you can turn of those features whenever you want.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Glad to hear that it's easily implementable, however i wonder what are your opinions on the idea? I personally would like to see some unique map effects and changes over time (tides,volcano eruptions, mist)
Oooooo hehehehe dont you worry about that hehehee, remember the dinosaurs u saw a while back? lol well they arent there for nothing, plus we have other interactions as well MEHEHHAHAUHUHHUAHAUH UAHUHHAUE MUHAHHAHAHAHAUAHHAUE HEHEHAHAHUH HAHA

MUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAAMUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAAMUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHEehheheeeeee

dalte you are esf's gangsta!
I KNOW RIGHT DAS WHAT I DO WHEN I DO WHAT I DOES

WEH NEEDZ MOAR GAMEMODS!!11!

Seriously, I know ESF is supposed to be fast paced and all, but having a few maps with dynamic environments that affect gameplay would actually make things interesting, especially if you can turn of those features whenever you want.
You shall see what we have in store, but believe me when i say we got stuff for that hehheeh

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte, I know you get tired of hearing it, but you is awesome! <3

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Please dont feed his ego. Soon we will need an apartment block just to keep it from escaping.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Please dont feed his ego. Soon we will need an apartment block just to keep it from escaping.
What? I thought you guys already had a vault built especially for that? Or was that meant as a surprise? o_O

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Pictures ... more pictures ... good job.
how many images we have?
I am losing hope that this game comes out this year.
They can not release a demo?

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Oooooo hehehehe dont you worry about that hehehee, remember the dinosaurs u saw a while back? lol well they arent there for nothing, plus we have other interactions as well MEHEHHAHAUHUHHUAHAUH UAHUHHAUE MUHAHHAHAHAHAUAHHAUE HEHEHAHAHUH HAHA

MUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAAMUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAAMUUUHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAHAHU HUUEEAHAHAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHEehheheeeeee

Uhh... i don't know if i should be excited or creeped out

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Your guys' game is and looks better than Namco Bandai's ****ty frickin' lame ass games they keep cranking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom