Asking for good rpg games

Best answers
Topic says it all, but not actually :)P).

Im searching for a good RPG Games where you can change betwen classes, like Warrior,Dark Elf,Elf,Orc,Mage.

Heres the games i have now:
Sacred,Mu,Morrowind,Dungeon Siege2,(Don' mention WOW,coz it doesn't work). Keep posting your offers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's one I found out about yesterday.

FlyFF. Fly For Fun.

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

The graphics are spiffy and you can like fly on hoverboards and broomsticks and ****. o_O The classes are pretty interesting too.

The game's English translation is a bit dodgy in some places, but it's never so bad that you don't know wtf they need you to do. And if you can't, there are tons of people to ask. I found the community to be really friendly so far. No uber annoying spammage when people try to sell stuff, and I've had my character buffed and healed a bunch of times by a mage without even having to ask for it. <3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flyff's fun. The only reason I'm not playing it now is because they are (or atleast they were, I haven't checked for awhile) having some serious server-side lag issues. The horrible translations are funny to read. XD
The flying's amazingly fun though, I've never had that much fun in a free MMORPG before.

Because of that lag, I started playing a little MMORPG I played during the summer. MapleStory (need to use IE to visit the site, hurray for IE Tab). It's nothing amazing, but it's pretty fun. Check it out if you've never seen it before. It's... different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know what's funny? XD

I played Maple a couple of months ago, then got bored with it quickly. Now I'm hooked on FlyFF, which I like a lot more. There's more to explore and there's a much greater sense of freedom.

Too bad you can't fly from the start, but I'm liking it a lot so far. With only 3 servers to choose from (and they're full most of the time), it's hard to get it sometimes, but once you do, it's great. The lag isn't too bad - At least you can move around and travel, even with severe lag.

I like how there's many little subquests to do for people, and most I've encountered can be replayed as often as you like.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neverwinter Nights. + expansions.

You can actually have 3 clases with one character. Like, rogue, sorcerer and Arcane archer (the last class is one of the special prestige classes). I've been playing it for over 3 years now and it still does not get old. The multiplayer support is also damn great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
BALDURS GATE 2

FALLOUT

FALLOUT 2

HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED LOL

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
BALDURS GATE 2

FALLOUT

FALLOUT 2

HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED LOL
You missed one from the same people. Planescape: Torment.

Those four games makes up 98% of my quality RPG experiences. Good luck finding them in stores, though. Try EB games or search online.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Good RPGs?

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Tales of Phantasia (SNES, Japanese Only)
Tales of Symphonia (GameCube)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
EarthBound (SNES)
StarOcean (SNES)
Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES, Japanese Only)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube)
Breath of Fire (GBA)
Breath of Fire II (GBA)
Golden Sun (GBA)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA)

Big list I know, but you should definately play Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia and Chrono Trigger, 3 of the best RPGs I have ever played ^_^

Best answers
Baldur's gate series FTW

NWN is ownage too

And I'm not forgetting Icewind Dale 1&2, a Baldur similar game, cheap and provides entertainment

D&D RPGs have consumed many hours of my life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y'all be n00blets.

Try Terranigma. <3

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Terranigma is good... but I couldn't help but thinking it was a clone of A Link To The Past >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Terranigma is good... but I couldn't help but thinking it was a clone of A Link To The Past >_>
You're the first one to ever make that connection in my presence. o_O I never thought of it. And I don't really agree either. x3 Sorry. The most fundamental difference is that Zelda is an adventure game, and Terranigma is an RPG. But yeah, I can kind of see what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom