Asking all pro's

Best answers
For all newbie's... can the pro's help us out and give us some training.. in other word some tips?....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :cry:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok it might be handy if u tell where u are from, for ping etc, there are surely a lot of ppl who can help u

edit: I see u are from UK, I might be abe to help, pm me if u have msn

Also

If you need any more help with basics like block and powerstruggling check out the ESF_Manual.swf(open with an internet browser) found in your esf folder. It requires the Flash plug-in, but most people have that now days.
grtz Naz

Best answers
I am also willing to train you , i know and play esf for 1,5 or 2 jears so if you have msn ... [email protected]
(í am a bit rusty, i stopped playing esf for 1 month because we had a virus in D drive but i´m gaining skill...:fight: )

Best answers
Thank you all for replying it means alot to know that there are ppl who will go out of there way to help... a su can tell i liv ein the Uk and im totally new to the game i have read the swf but still against other advanced players i die more... If u wanan help me still add me

[email protected]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
here is a melee tip for ya, If you hit somebody in a downward direction to where they hit the ground and start rolling quickly swoop (or teleport if you have a significant amount of ki) and hit them while they are rolling, sometimes you will send them up in the air, rendering you a double hit on the victim, and also, they might have ran out of ki and will fall back down, giving you the chance to hit them again!

There are many oppurtunities to hit someone for a "combo" you can bounce someone off a wall and hit them again, but these take time and skill, just practice kickin around a bot or someone willing to train you.:D ;)

Best answers
i just wanna know if someone could help me out. i dont play this game alot but when i do i play it for hours i just wanted to know. where the hell do u get senzu beans from?

Best answers
Quite often I have a special training server that is on from time to time. If you want to be trained go to !Let's go to Namek! server.
Most of the time it won't be there but when it is you can get trained there if you like : - >

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play ESF as often as possible ... then you'll become better ... that's the best way

Originally posted by -=SainT=-
i just wanna know if someone could help me out. i dont play this game alot but when i do i play it for hours i just wanted to know. where the hell do u get senzu beans from?
only in a couple of maps are they ... and they are lying you canät imagine ... they're good hided ;)

Best answers
yeah i know practice makes perfect, bu tthe fact is if u dont know how to practice or what ur practising u dont become better, every protege has a teacher, every jedi had a master every saiyan... needs a stronger saiyan :p

Junaid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom