ASF is back

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well title says all , remeber asf ? well we decided to revive it (well , papercut , superdragonfist and me all decided to revive it and such). I wasn't around in teh older days though of asf , but meh.

http://apfmhead.com/asf/

Incase you didn't know or remember asf stands for Australian Special forces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a clan not a mod. =p

And gl with it, not many clans are still around with esf atm.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there are atleast 2 other clans around aus atm , How many dam clans can that gamespace server attract I wonder.... Other clans are ofcourse {Lwr} and some other clan that got setup (falco's pupils for memory).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
and some other clan that got setup (falco's pupils for memory).

Hahahahaahahaha

Falco is in =Random= it's funny that people who Falco "helped" a little bit are now "name"(Falco's pupil)

Clan's are back? all the good player's are gone off to play BF2 until 1.3 come's out. There wont be much competition for you guy's. The only people you would have to worry about is Crish, Falco, Iceblade(now and then) and myself :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
Hahahahaahahaha

Falco is in =Random= it's funny that people who Falco "helped" a little bit are now "name"(Falco's pupil)

Clan's are back? all the good player's are gone off to play BF2 until 1.3 come's out. There wont be much competition for you guy's. The only people you would have to worry about is Crish, Falco, Iceblade(now and then) and myself :D
need to practice a little more for iceblade , dam he can get difficult to play at times when he tries his best (got to figure out better way to use my ki against him without running out in situations that would leave me getting my ass wopped). Of course as most of you Players already know I have been focusing on my life alot and not my play (getting out a little more =P).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
need to practice a little more for iceblade , dam he can get difficult to play at times when he tries his best (got to figure out better way to use my ki against him without running out in situations that would leave me getting my ass wopped). Of course as most of you Players already know I have been focusing on my life alot and not my play (getting out a little more =P).
I play for an hour a day and then I am out. Iceblade has got a little rusty after playing BF2.... he's not as good as he was, but still better than, Falco, Crish you and myself :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom