Ascend and descend question when having ssj3

Best answers
ok heres the question, you have the pl for ssj3 in say the next.. beta2 or something, you want to descend.. will you be brought down ONE level each time you tap 'x'? or straight to normal?

ALSO. If you acquire ssj3 transformation powerlevel .. then you transform and eventually die, will you have to transform from normal to ssj, then powerup, then transform to ssj2 then power up then finally to ssj3, or will you go straight to the highest transformation level you can get to?

thanks i just wanna know about that.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the same thing I asked a while back.
Some people didn't know but I suggested there should be
more than one ascending button incase you want to skip a level

Best answers
I'd have thought that one press would send you up or down once. So you press "decend" once as ssj2 and go into ssj mode. It shouldn't be a problem, since the next transformation up probably takes place after you've achieved the perfect level for the one below, so it's just a case of pressing z twice or thrice or whatever.

Best answers
Yeah its no big deal I mean once you have the PL for ssj3 you can turn ssj1 and then ssj2 in seconds.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or ya never know maybe there will be 2 descend buttons :] one to completely descen, or down a level

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey ... SSJ3 will be far in the future ...
and that means that you have to wait for a while ...

I think it isn't decided yet what you're asking ...
Let the team work on Beta1.1 and then they'll look farer ...

Don't try to ask these future questions again ... there are many spontaneous decisions in the team ...

Let they work ... I think they'll do their job very well (and will surprise us again)

Best answers
I would say, that there should be still the SSJ1 and SSJ2 transformation when SSJ3 is reachable. No "Super-Tranformation" (Normal --> SSJ3), that would not be realistic... But when SSJ3 is reachable, the ssj1 and ssj2 transformation should be very fast (1 sec or so)...

Best answers
number one Super sayains are not real. So in other words. You cant say being a Super sayain and Acended sayain to be transformed in a couple of secs if you can become Super Sayain 3 "realistic":rolleyes:

Second of all (this may sound stuipid) does anyone remeber when Goku was explaining the trasformations to Majin Buu. Well i want it just like that.

Note: My brother Zaynoun Braga is a p@@fter

Best answers
actually u can go form normal to ssj3.. goku did it when Super buu (gotenks+piccolo) charged at him whilke gohan was lookin for earring.. goku is like "alrite here goes!" and he's in normal but then the ssj3 hair comes out like 1 sec later and he evades buu's attack.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea it wont be out for a while so just keep your pants on and wait it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom