Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have made some art u might like to see :]

second one is:

soz if there's too much ^^ i havent posted in a long time lol!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one is the best....
The first one thats red... I see the pic in the background....
I know where j00 got it from :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol i dont know where i got it from :D ?????
i just tried to make the background look like a crazy corridor or just make it cool :D with about 20 layers lol
and all layers has it's own 1 hour tuturial :D ^^

OO rite that one LOL lone wolf u mean the 3rd one down ok i see lol hehe...^^ it's a great background which blends with anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not the rest... just that one :p
the BACKGROUND looks farmiliar >.<
:fight:
The first one still good...
The text is hard to read on some parts... thats all

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OO rite that one LOL lone wolf u mean the 3rd one down ok i see lol hehe...^^ it's a great background which blends with anything and btw could no one ripp my work since i have seen 3 peeps ripping my work before on forums and they have been warned!!!!! anyway i trust this forum ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldnt be talking...
Since I didnt sign up, Ill just use the pic that was out dere

Look farmiliar?
Not trying to get you into fat assed trouble, but read this:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21438
Rip you? Doubt it

But wait! Thats not all. I could be wrong about this but, I dont care!
The last one looks like a shrunk version of what GhostFaceKilla made some time back. Was it a wall paper? Or was it something else? I wonder... If Im wrong then, o well. Screw me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yep that's the background i already said and explained to you lone wolf a long time ago???
hmm the bg i am using is that yet more tunned up if ya see what i mean......lol read at the bottom of tha pic and go to that website i and my friend do help make gfx..oh well!! ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. You did. Partly.
Look at the bottom? Bottom of what? The picture I posted? You didnt give any credit to them, now did you? Its COPYRIGHT. You paid, but so what? Does that mean if I get a membership I can go, take pics, use them as my own, and not give any credit? I say my ass.
If I took all that work of yours and ran around my school saying, "looky at what the I made!", giving you no credit. You would like that wouldnt you?

You know, ever since I started to help you with your stuff, you've started acting like the big bad wolf, out to eat the three little pigs. You hold to high a self image.

Since I dont have the direct link, Ill host this myself.

Ta Da! now you and everyone else can see the big, nice, AND round, C!
For the mods, I dont care if I get a warning. If you think I'm flaming then so be it, thats your decision. Im not, but that doesnt matter.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
???? ermm yes a friend did make that for me and yes he work for a lot of gfx companies of what i hear and now he is making a quake mod with a team and just started yesterday and am not allowed to say his name or anything because he doesnt like his name to be one any website but he goes by the code of Black_Bean so am sorry but m wolf u have gone over your head!!!!!! and no his nae aint michael if that's whatcha think but he posted soem of his work to a lot of websites............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lone worlf...........next time o directly to a mod...
if u ripped then thats very sad -_-
but if not, theni like the first one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
take it to mod perhaps wolf........the guy just doesnt like to be mentioned so as a friend i didnt an now u know he got pissed off with me and i dont know why he's a bit of a weirdo......^^

the first one took me ages :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |::>sugar<::|
take it to mod perhaps wolf........the guy just doesnt like to be mentioned so as a friend i didnt an now u know he got pissed off with me and i dont know why he's a bit of a weirdo......^^

the first one took me ages :D
Pissed? Im not pissed. Your the wierdo buddy. I jsust dont like people that take other peoples work, and not give any credit

He means that your pic doesnt really have structure. Its just a bunch of random shapes that you slapped on

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
THE GUY WHO MADE IT DOESNT LIKE TO BE MENTIONED EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

also i do give credit to who makes me stuff but i dont usually ask only you i have asked and at the end i didnt want to use it!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lone Wolf, can u send me exactly what he ripped from where to my email [email protected]

this is not the first time that something is ripped by suga's "friend" .

The point is though, you release it at YOUR account. Without giving credit, apparently

Also, I want the person who does not want to be mentioned here to email me, with proof that he did make the things you "borrowed" .

Closed for now

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok after I've seen the proof I've concluded that it's ripped, and not only from the piece that was shown by lone wolf but also ripped from MY work endurance

< original from me

wich u can see in the background even his sig is ripped of this (after inverted and colorized)

What part of:

Ripping will no longer be tolerated on these forums. Harsh punishment is in order for rippers
did u not understand? Ripping work from a moderator is definatly not the way to go I can tell you. As for the esf forum count yourself really lucky, if you get the chance to ever set a foot on this forum again. As an artist speaking, I'm definatly not done with you yet.

This message was meant for everyone who was intrested

-Artwork Moderator
-Naz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom