Artist Battle Thread!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ghegheghe..that wasnt an real good step wangster :scared:
now you my next victom...tomarrow its youre turn..(other warrior dont kill wangster i am making an comic for tomarrow)..
well it was an good comic wangster lol :smile:
just
fear peer o_o

Best answers
Nicho said:
Aww man I had no idea you drew that before mine niracle! why didn't you say so?!

Ugh now i feel stupid, okay fair enough I will take back my last post bout what i said 'magical restoration'.. Clean slate, can't wait to see your new comic char..

Thank god its Sunday, and a preacher man just happend to step in.. haha! :laff:
OO do i get to be preacher man \o/ :laff: anyway cool comics you guyz. Im lovin the peer guy like spiderman as a mummy...*sniff* and dart will live on forever...*sniff* in my heart :cry:

:laff: :smile: :laff:

Best answers
!!LOL!! Everyones picking on the fly man 'Dart'! Aww it was to be expected lol.. I mean I was probably pissing off all the artists lol..

Wangster you damned trater!! lol thats not cool man.. Haha! :laff:

I didn't check my pm's sorry, I never get any so it takes time for me to notice if I do..

But still I'm sorta glad Dart is dead lol.. He'll live on in my heart as the comic king too! *salutes* No but seriously now if I re-enter a new character I can make him human!!! Muahahaha!

Anyways that was cool, and don't worry it'll be a while before I re-enter.. Need time to think of the ultimate special... Hmm... Oh and Creamer and Bob seem to be doing just greeeeat in this battle so far..*hint* *hint* :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might try and enter a character later on. Much later on tho... ~_~

Best answers
Damn if I cant get my lazy self to a damn scanner lol im never gonna get my char in here, unless i draw him on ms paint but I suck on that lol.

Best answers
Thats right.. I finally picked someone to fight >:)

Yes, thats right I killed my own char... I dont feel like drawin in this fight thing anymore :(

EDIT: Sorry for the lines goin through the picture... Big crack in my scanner :(

Best answers
Rebirth, if you choose to fight with someone, you cannot kill them in 1 picture. You must hit them at first or tear their arm off or something. No killin in the first picture. so you could knock him out and then in the next picture you can hit him some more. I suggest no one killz in the first 2 shots. Ok New rule. Only kill in the 3rd picture. That means in the first attack you can only punch or anything. 2nd more hitting or tearing limbs off. THEN the last one you can finish em off.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well oke..so wangster you are going to pay by killing peer his hero...
well here you go
EDIT : i can kill him in one comic becouse
he was in 3 other comic and i am not going to fight him personal
just dropping in after the battle... o_o
anyways here it is...

i hope you guys like...specialy nicho.. :scared:
greetz Niracle..and Crying peer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:| nooooo you WIL regret that MUHAHAHAHAHA
here is my new char, called Bush

name; bush
attacks; unknown
creator; the bald headed upperbody :p

Best answers
Nelo, I meant to kill my own character :( because I wont be doing this Artist battle anymore.. Plus with my scanner broken...

Best answers
hehe.. Sience the hand was still alive i should be able to attack on my first frame?..

This is for killing the one that killed my victim :D.. All photoshop brushes Manually with the mouse.. except for the text.. :D..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha very nice..now there will be my comic on yours tomarrow :smile:
lets make it an big fight... :scared:
if you dare o_o

greetz Niracle

Best answers
I love that last attack Knaki made! That was the coolest one you've made yet Niracle! And it was a revenge battle for Dart! *sniff* *sniff*

Aww.. I told Niracle first but I guess I should tell everyone, I'll be busy for the next few days, but I will be checking in every day to see what new mayhem you kooks have sturred up.

I'm glad you think so much of Dart, Niracle lol.

Oh and :fyi; Rebirah its true just cause I got away with that one comic kill doesn't make it right..I'm still sorry about that and I'd like to do anything possible to make sure none of you do it too. Thats why I'm agreeing with NeLo. I suggest every third comic you can kill someone.. (I.E.. Attack, Counter Attack, Finish him off..) Sounds fair right? Well I think its cool that way cause when I got Uri it worked out cool for both characters..

Anyways I hope to see more mayhem! R.I.P. 'Dart - 11-02-2003 - 11-10-2003'

Late! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well thnx nicho...
anyways...my comic is done about the fight "peer Vs Evil Hand"
so tomarrow it will be on the thread...
dont worry froggo i didnt kill you.... :\
well you will found out tomarrow what happend..
i am going to sleep now.. :tired:
good night all..

greetz Niracle :\
[ Fear Peer ]

Best answers
WTF?! how can u be mad at me killing my OWN character. That makes NO sence!! Its not even doing anything to anyone..
Omg.. People make me so freakin mad.. Think about it people!!!!!

Best answers
Ooooh... You were quiting.. Well for a minute there I thought you meant you were killing Wangster's char (looks the same).. But ya it didn't make sence, that makes it clear... The bottom part of your post was hard to see.. Must have missed it.

But jeez Rebirah... I mean damn just I didn't see your bottom half of your post.. Don't get so f*cking hostile..!

Besides I think its a stupid waste of time, paper and internet space to make something like that when all you had to do is say you 'quit' for god's sake!..

Just a thought.. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Nicho said:
Ooooh... You were quiting.. Well for a minute there I thought you meant you were killing Wangster's char (looks the same).. But ya it didn't make sence, that makes it clear... The bottom part of your post was hard to see.. Must have missed it.

But jeez Rebirah... I mean damn just I didn't see your bottom half of your post.. Don't get so f*cking hostile..!

Besides I think its a stupid waste of time, paper and internet space to make something like that when all you had to do is say you 'quit' for god's sake!..

Just a thought.. :rolleyes:

Exactly Rebirth. We didnt know it was your own character. Well if you want to quit then..alrighty.

Best answers
I can sesne some hostility in the room. *puts out and and uses the force* :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bad news...sorry guys i didnt had the time to scan my comic..so it will be on tomarrow...Peer Vs evil hand...sorry froggo... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom