Arthos Seeks KOTOR help, (SPOILERS)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For once, I am completely helpless at solving a Bug. I have always been able to figure it out before, now I can't.

First off, I have a couple of Lightsaber Balancing mods(They were too weak to begin with. Now they're perfect.) As well as both of RedHawk's Item Packs, and his Boosterpack. (Can be found at PCGamemods.com)

Well, I'm at the Starforge, on Deck 1. The first cross road where you can go east or west. I assume the droids behind the doors are supposed to attack, but they don't and I can't walk past them. I am Currently alligned with the Lightside(And have the Revan the White robe, and lightsaber from the Booster Pack, Basically it's Revan's full cape, armor and such, but retextured to look "Good") I've tried every party configuration possible, and can't get those droids to attack.....I'm completely stuck.

I would be asking on the Bioware forums, if I hadn't already thrown out the box and lost the manual(both had the UPC on it, and you need it to be considered an owner of the game and thus allowed by forum rules to ask for help.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did it and it didn't work.

Instead of Fixing it, I found a way around, but my Save game picture is forever marred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom