Arrow TV Series [Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I just recently got to the point where Flash was just struck with the lightning. Cyrus Gold (Solomon Grundy) was killed. And I am so hyped about this series.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised Nishiyotamahasha let Oliver live after he discovered the mirakuru was made from liquefied children. Pretty crazy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm watching it as well. The series is much more interesting than I thought it would be. Shame I have to wait now until a new episode gets released.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW. The episodes with Barry Allen in it has spawned a new TV show "The Flash".

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So what will happen with The Flash on Arrow? Are they just gonna leave Barry in a comma for the rest of the show? They should at least make him show up and say that's he's never coming back or something.
I find it very unprofessional that they just decided to cut Barry all of a sudden and make another series out of him... They should had never put Barry in the series if they didn't want to make the show unrealistic...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what will happen with The Flash on Arrow? Are they just gonna leave Barry in a comma for the rest of the show? They should at least make him show up and say that's he's never coming back or something.
I find it very unprofessional that they just decided to cut Barry all of a sudden and make another series out of him... They should had never put Barry in the series if they didn't want to make the show unrealistic...
They will keep him as a Tie-in character. I'm sure Oliver is going to show up randomly in the Flash also.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Show is alright but that's about it. Season 1 was bad but they improved near season finale and they continued to do so in s02. Here in Poland there are some fanboys of the show who masturbate over each episode and I feel show is overrated. Amnel improved his acting through series but he is still average during dramatic/emotional scenes. But he works well in fighting scenes & such so it's good.

Loved Felicity. Actress is pretty, funny, have a lot of charm. I liked Diggle but lately he's not getting any attention, mostly just standing & talking to other characters. I love Caity Loitz who play Sara. She is so much better than Laurel & I hope she sticks with team for longer time. I'm afraid they will kill her later down the road to transform Laurel in real Canary but I don't know how it's gonna happen. Oliver needed 5 years to get good in fighting & hero thing, and I can't imagine how they could do that in 1-2 seasons for Laurel, which is 1-2 years in time. They could pull Time skip though.... We will see but I REALLY REALLY hope Sara will stay. Her recent relationship with Oliver have more life in it than one with Laurel ever has and it's such a shame Laurel proably will be his "ending" girlfriend....

As for Laurel she is most annoying character in the show. I absolutely hate her and it' very suprising that Kate Cassidy play her so bad. She used be so awesome as Ruby in Supernatural (before they replaced her wih another actress :mad:), or on Harper's Island... She is decent actress but in Arrow she plays in "soap Opera" style, which is annoying and the fact that Laurel is regular "damsel in distress" doesn't help. Another reason why I prefer sara who is prety, better writtten and can kick some ass. I often think that Kate inability to act is caused by how bad character is written. From awesome Ruby to bad Laurel is huge difference and I can't believe she's gotten worse in acting department....

My other gripe with the show is that have too many episodes and because of that they put a lot filler material in it. From my experiences less episodes = the better (Person of Interest is proud exception) and good shows mostly end at 13 episodes per season. CW also have habbit of getting all clean & pretty actors which stays clean & pretty even if they are getting dirty, to the point it's looks fake and unrealistic. Many of viewers In Poland also joke that episode without naked chest of Stephen Amnell is bad episode lol :D It's true though they expose him very often.

And BTW they have plans for many seasons. I readed they mentioned that Isand flashbacks will end is season five which will be 5 years from his return, and they will have to replace it with something else.

I'm curious about Flash spin-off too because it' will be character with actual powers not with some scientific enhacements like in Arrow. I only disliked that they casted black girl as Iris (Flash girlfriend), but maybe she will turn out to be ok.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If they are going to create a The Flash series, they are basically going to rape the Justice League Movie, unless they are gonna take The Flash tv series actor for the movie, but that is assuming he is talented enough for a big budget hollywood movie. I am starting to think they are gonna let the justice league movie off..

Imagine having thor's chris hemsworth then another TV show of Thor with another actor, it pretty ruins it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Im currently at episode 12 of season 1 and everything is really ****ed up and confusing. I think im missing around 20%-30% of all the shit going down, I think i can only follow the main plotlines.

Also, love Thea's face, hate her personality. But her actor does a good job.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
In EP 5 of season 2, and shit is getting real fast. Stuff that other shows reveal in the last 3 episodes of the season, this shows reveals in the first five (and its not 14 episode seasons, its more like 23) . And its amazing, it doesn't kill the show, it just makes room for more interesting shit to develop.

And every time they do something, like someone holding a secret it always feels justified and logical, it never feels forced because they want to make it interesting with secrets to be revealed but cant find a valid reason for a motive to keep those secrets a secret.

Opinions?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So anyone watched the last episode (20)

I was ******* mindblown, this series has guts, I love it. It is not another highschool drama with a supernatural twist like other CW crap. I love this show! right next to game of thrones.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This show is weird to me

The episode was good (as a most) and it's not afraid to shake things up, I'm kinda over the Mirkuru (Spelling?) crap and I wish they would hurry up with Flash

But the acting especially Oliver (ESPECIALLY flashback Oliver) is lackluster a lot of the time, They're getting better (Especially Oliver) but it draws me out of the immersion quite often

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom