Best answers
didn really do much at all.... just made the bg.... then saw the pic and thot it suited it.. then just blurred sum crap.. thats bout it only.. so yhe.. just thot u ppls mite liek to see...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
That's NOT a gundam, thankyouverymuch..

Its an AC Unit..
An Armored Core....big difference.

Its from a PSX games series called Armored Core (betcha didn't see that one coming)
Basically, you're a member of a mercenary group called the Ravens....you have your AC Unit and you hire yourself out for different missions.
You earn money and you upgrade your robot.

Fun game..
nice wp..pretty basic and a little bland..
But..
I like the subject material :D

Best answers
The AC series killed!!

My friend and I would go to his place and play the games on his PS1 every sunday! :D Fun times in the Maritimes! (Inside joke! :laff: )

Anyway, I never got to play the AC game for PS2 :cry: Is it good? Does it compose of the same game-play style / rules as the original PS1 series?

ultrassj_vegeta:

The effect is good, but you could do better... Try blurring the AC a bit, because the edge is clearly visible like the Rancor sceen in RotJ (Star Wars)!

Anyway, I'm eager to see how it turns out for you! :D

Best answers
Heh, well sure looked like a gundam, if I take a second look I remember Armored core cause I played it as well on psx.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet wallpaper, very bland, which is why I like it.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm.... well its good. Its really just a starry BG and a pic. I dont like the blur. Its an awesome pic though of an equally good game!!!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice mechas are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom