Armored Core: For Answer

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vid isnt working for me :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Apparently I suck at posting embedded video's so I just put the link to it :eek:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking forward to this game, but I'm probably not going to be able to get it for a while :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet you can magically afford rock band 2!?

:O!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm a sucker for co-op games. So I'll be getting it regardless of how good it is. **** I hate gears of war unless I'm playing with a friend. It's why I'll be getting this and saints row 2; CO OP FOR THE WIN!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got my copy today time to build up a powerful core before shiyo so I can wipe him all over the map cause EU does not get it till 10/08 mwahaha :D

Sorry shiyo I have to tease you a little bit but you could probably import it and play it on your 360 I don't think its region locked.

Also for anyone picking this up and wants some co-op or vs action hit my pm button and let me know!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game looks baller. I love huge freakin robots.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Gamespot doesn't have a review on this game yet, anyone play it that can perhaps tell some pros and cons of the game?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pros - is they fixed all the issues i had with AC4 which was small maps with 2 minute missions. Huge armed forts that you have to dissemble part by part causing either an internal explosion or entering the main body and destroying it from the inside out like a tin can! Graphics are a bit better and the frame rate is a lot better. They fixed up the sword targeting system a lot and its nice being able to use a plasma blade to the full extent it should have been used in the AC4. Also online Co-op and vs obviously and lots of new parts and new weapons to customize your AC out with! Also the A.I is a lot better as well and quicker which makes for some intense NEXT fights.

Cons - I guess the environments could be a bit more next gen seems to be using the same old engine. Control is tough at first and takes a while to get use too but isn't that for every challenging game out there?

Really I can't think anymore cause I'm being biased since I like giant mechs with amazing artillery and fast action game play so if you like those 3 things as well then this game is for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom