Armor

Best answers
this is a basic easy thing to do add the H.E.V. armor and call it an enegry barrier

side idea: sence its enegry it should gradually regenerate

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dunno if armor has been sugegsted before , but maybe it could be a replacement for the sensu bean slot. It sounds good , but just not really sure. How would people get the armor ? how could mr.750,000 fight a strong opponent witch has been in the server with a pl of 100,000,000 pl + armor ? the system if this did get implemented would be nice , but maybe a little unfair on some other players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
well i dunno if armor has been sugegsted before , but maybe it could be a replacement for the sensu bean slot. It sounds good , but just not really sure. How would people get the armor ? how could mr.750,000 fight a strong opponent witch has been in the server with a pl of 100,000,000 pl + armor ? the system if this did get implemented would be nice , but maybe a little unfair on some other players.
well players are never ment to go past somehwere around 30mil pl hour play doesnt increase it that much, and thats the avegage timelimit in esf servers.

The idea sounds okay, but I dont get how it would be obtained.

Best answers
hmm.. it sounds pretty neat :p there would be an "armorm" when u join tehh server :] it could block some little ki attacks and little of thous powerfuller attack like kameha.

could u get always a new "armor" when u respawn.. that's what i've been thinging of

Best answers
its armor just like in Half-Life have any of you even played Half-Life?

im saying add it and call it a ki barrier instead of a H.E.V. Suit (the armor system in Half-Life)

it whoudl be there when you spawn and stay untell you have 0 (your armor bar whould be empty)

it whould help you live longer and MOST LIKELY regenerate just like your ki (there whould be NO recharge button) and it whould go up by 1 each time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of like this idea, actually. :yes:

Try to think of ways to implement it into the game. I'd love to hear your ideas.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy this is already implanted in the Health system. When your health is low 5HP you are weak. But the barrier protects you untill than.

The barrier is something that lets you stay alive from hits strong enough to go straight throo you. And the ki barrier has the same roll as the HP bar. When you run out you die from 1 punch.

But i wouldnt mind haveing some extra protaction against KI attacks :p

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I kind of like this idea, actually. :yes:

Try to think of ways to implement it into the game. I'd love to hear your ideas.
what do you mean how to impliment it!? you always had armor in hl it whould be a number next to your life number

if i knew how to post pictures from my desktop i whould show you what im talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
what do you mean how to impliment it!? you always had armor in hl it whould be a number next to your life number

if i knew how to post pictures from my desktop i whould show you what im talking about
You need to host pictures in order to post them online.

Try www.imageshack.us You image cannot be over 1 MB large. If it is, resize it or save it in a different format (PNG, JPG etc).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about an item scattered across map like senzu beans, as in a powerup.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds like one of those ideas the team wouldn't even bother with.

However, I have my own opinion. I feel the "shield" should help dilute splash damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
How about an item scattered across map like senzu beans, as in a powerup.
Shieldcampers anyone?

I don't think pickups in ESF really work. We all know what happened to the Senzu Beans. To my knowledge (almost) no standard ESF map has them anymore.

Best answers
ok after menny hassles and lerning new things in paint (after finding paint)

i have this!

its a random screenshot from my hl single player so show you what i mean by armor

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have a sugestion when U select ze caracter U choose if ya have or not of ya choose ok the armour is hard and when U fly ki is burned and U move slower so waddya think?

Best answers
that whould make it pointless and your missing the point

but as you can see from my hl screen the armor should be added not just hp

this is all im saying what is so compilcated about that!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
ok after menny hassles and lerning new things in paint (after finding paint)

i have this!

its a random screenshot from my hl single player so show you what i mean by armor
I'm pretty sure people knew what you meant, since you need HL to even play ESF. I think the question was, how would it be implemented in ESF.

ie. Do you spawn with full armour? Is it a pick-up? Do you obtain it at SSJ? People aren't idiots.

Best answers
well i think you should start with it get more when you transform and it gadually regenerates (by 1)

exactly like hp but with a slow regen

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regen = bad

People would just hide and wait till it refils

And since it changes nothing why not just add more HP.

I see no difrence in more HP and armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom