Armor

Best answers
yea there is a difference between hp and armor

look i dont care whay you guys think i just said add armor beasuse it will make you live longer and MABY it could regenerate because enegry will gradually regenerate

and can you really hide in esf? plus teh fact in hl some attacks take both your hp and armor

end descussion

Best answers
i think that some chars should have it (i.e sayian armor Vegeta :))

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well id say its a good idea for certain situations like those out of nowhere ki blasts or to block splash damage from a beam that you cant block struggle because you just know theyre gonna blow it up in your face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Riverside has Senzus? o_O

But Mtside and Lavapit are way old maps, I think hardly anyone ever uses them anymore. I was talking about the recent standard ESF maps since 1.2.3, maps that are in use currently.

Funny thing is...they are in the RIVER :p

Both ends. Get my sensu bean fix (link in last post) and you'll be able to see them ABOVE ground like they were meant to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing how it could be omplemented , I guess it's a good idea (adds something new to the gameplay that seems good as another aspect of the game like ki and hp are) It just needs a little balancing imo (to make things fair overall as you don't want people to go across the map and collect nothing but armor to make them invincible sd that would just make every other players effort to frag someone useless) but it could be phazed in with a little more revision and thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I'm pretty sure people knew what you meant, since you need HL to even play ESF. I think the question was, how would it be implemented in ESF.

ie. Do you spawn with full armour? Is it a pick-up? Do you obtain it at SSJ? People aren't idiots.
Thank you. That was exactly what I meant.

Best answers
Would be nice if the "armor" (like saiyan armor) absorbs (25%) or a punch/kick (10%) any energy wave

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i may not know what system he means but im 100% he dosent mean Saiyan armor.

He means the KI/CHI shield technique. A constant shield of enery sorounding yoour bodey and preventing it from taking heavy damage.

The perfect example is the episode where SSJ Goku fights Frieza on Namek.

Anyhow frieza is smashed into the ground and Goku is flying above him. Anyhow Frieza frees himself with an explasion and you see parts of rock taht hit GOku directly in the face but are deflected by a auratype shield wich is the KI shield.

Im not 100% that the storey goes like that exacly but you should be able to find it ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
OK i may not know what system he means but im 100% he dosent mean Saiyan armor.

He means the KI/CHI shield technique. A constant shield of enery sorounding yoour bodey and preventing it from taking heavy damage.

The perfect example is the episode where SSJ Goku fights Frieza on Namek.

Anyhow frieza is smashed into the ground and Goku is flying above him. Anyhow Frieza frees himself with an explasion and you see parts of rock taht hit GOku directly in the face but are deflected by a auratype shield wich is the KI shield.

Im not 100% that the storey goes like that exacly but you should be able to find it ^^.
Yeah, and Brolli has a powerful Ki shield as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that we came to a conclusion.

Can someone tell me how this would work ^^

I know the teory but how would it be implanted into ESF.

Do you loose HP ahd the shield strengh the same time or what <.<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats difrent. That makes a spheere round you. While the KI shield is teh same form as your bodey a fiew millimeters over the skin.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think that it should regenerate but the only thing it reduces is splash damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey gohans blast shield thing would be a cool addition as a secondary function for the ki shield, it could block small ki attacks and reduce splash for the big ones

he used it in the trunks special against the androids

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather see sheild attack for gohan made into a beam like it was in the garlic jr saga. The unique aspect of it could be though is that if you have a surrounding buddy you can protect them and maybe they can help out during the struggle (this would be good for teams that are disadvantaged ethier for reasons of their charcter clas &/or encourage more team based play)

Best answers
well, it seems like it's set that the 'shield' is going to be KI based, but if it WAS going to based off of the saiyan armor, maybe you can make it character specific, givng people like vegeta more uniqueness., maybe androids (come on... how can androids based off of earth based elements be able to stand up against Saiyans... even if it is a cartoon), and ginyu since he had armor. I know vitatilty is based upon your Power level, but the idea with having it character specific appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom