Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Brollman Rocks

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
armor 2 gohan needs LOTSA work. Skin... atleast. Also the arms pas throught the pads at some point.. It will take way longer but adding joints to the pads to move em is better. (ok.. wait for that and hope my anims are compatible to yours cause this move WILL force you to make your own anims)

also his skin overlaps on the waist giving the impressing that its not welded... Since this aint hard weld the wraist part together.. fixing ALOT.

for the skin remesh the model... you can fix anything with it like those black stripes. :)

for young gohan.. man.. weld the wraist.. the armors alot bigger then his legtop.. This is idiotic in looking. again.. welding doesn't harm animations or skins so do it I'd say. Also his arms look weird attached to his body. I can't explain it unfortunately.. i hope you can fix it.

Still all with all it looks quiet promising. :) Keep up the good work.. With a bit more work whese models will rock da world. :D

Best answers
well the goku model is great but the gohan...
well lets just say the armor makes him look a bit over waight but any way they are both good models:yes: :laff:

Best answers
lol i like the adult gohan and the goku but the kid gohan looks really weird.

Best answers
yea u should it would be tight but make one for gotenks there is no character better than gotenks:talk:

Best answers
your adult ssj gohan looks very and i mean very fake so work on it it looks like u used paint so u should reaaly work on some of them but really make a gotenks one but work hard on your gohans cuz it looks fake but ur on the right track

Best answers
Can you make a version with the back hair of young Gohan cut off please?

Best answers
the gohan model is good (the little one) but i have a questin about goku:
i d/l-ed it once but when i viewed it with hl-modelviewer the head was x-tremly loose it almost floated above his body. my question is : is it the same problem with this one?????????

Best answers
why do you think that, he just reskinned the esf goku, so it doesnt have to be just like that other model were you talkin about

Best answers
nothins reskinnned there except the adult gohan(kinda) its just goku and gohans head on edited vegeta bodies but its good nonetheless. i was gonna do that sometime but changed my mind lol

Best answers

@ Mitchel no its not
@dakd its not goku on vegetas body its gokus body :)
but all models are edits sure :)

Best answers
Re: reply

Originally posted by Brollman
@ Mitchel no its not
@dakd its not goku on vegetas body its gokus body :)
but all models are edits sure :)
if thats the case: please release it!!!!!:cry: :cry: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Re: Re: reply

Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
if thats the case: please release it!!!!!:cry: :cry: :yes: :yes:
he will release it when its ready, so don't ask ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom