• Release it NOW!!!

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Brollman Rocks

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Adult gohan armor needs more work and young gohan needs some hair work, but goku its perfect dont touch it!

Best answers
yeah..and you revived it again -_-'

04-05-2003

05-02-2003 <--- j00

Best answers
Originally posted by Jester X
yeah..and you revived it again -_-'

04-05-2003

05-02-2003 <--- j00
ESF's vB forum boards have vote bump enabled; meaning when a poll is voted on, it goes to the top just like a post. Chances are CrackerJack posted after someone decided to be stupid and vote on this. You might want to think about that before you accuse.

Best answers
After looking at the Adult Gohan model indepth by decompiling it with Milkshape 3D (I attempted to make my own model by editing it), I see what's wrong with it. The thing is full of holes. The lower body and the upper torso are connected badly with a piece that looks like it was just cut and pasted there. The lower torso is hardly connected to the body, and doesn't look natural. It looks like you really don't even need that piece. It doesn't look right, and it has holes in it. The body also looks like it was cut in half, because it isn't connected. If you look under the armpits, there is a vertical slit through the body.

The head isn't connected to the body very well. The neck isn't fully connected to the rest of the body. It has holes in it. A panel in the top of the back isn't connected very well either. The model pretty much looks like swiss cheese. It was just cut and pasted together with glue and scotch tape. You should have used duct tape. Duct tape fixes EVERYTHING! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom