Arising Spirits

Retired
Best answers
as some of you know 4xmega-saiyajin and I started on a story.

and we thought of posting this on this forum :)

this is the first part:

Another cold day in Chicago. The city was completely abbandont. People left after the nuclear war in 2014.

“Julianos we should be going on our way soon” Toni said
Toni and Julianos were sitting down near a little camp fire. In the city ruins.
“Sintech is using us.. they always want us to complete their dirty missions. This is the last mission i’m gonna complete for them. After that its payback time” Julianos said.
“agreed. Lets just go to that mansion, and dont forget your medicines.” Julianos and Toni were using a pill for the radiation. “dont forget your sword Toni” Toni had ancient sword. That was passed on from generations from his family. Toni and Julianos walked were walking down the street. Towards the mansion to complete their mission. The city was completely ruined. Rubble was lying in their way and a small toy, which was probably from a girl, was lying there..torn apart. “This is terrible. And we dont even know who started this war.” Julianos said. The war was a complete suprise after the democracy died more. A lot of rebbels were here before the war. Most of them got killed except for Toni and Julianos. They think the government started to nuke Chicago. Then Europe had a “Silent” war with America. The press didnt give away anything about the war. It was like we were thrown back in the stoneage. We had no information of what happend. “ok we’re here” Julianos activated his eye. Julianos got in a fight 6 months ago. And lost his eye, it got stabbed out by a knife. Sintech gave him the cybernetic eye. As a replacement, it had some gadgets. Julianos couldnt see lifesigns in the mansion. “the structure must be solid lead. To keep them from the radiation and so I can’t watch in.” Julianos said. “damn well i guess we gotta look for an entrance then” Toni replied. “ok lets just walk around it then.”. suddenly a sentry turret pops up. “Take cover!” Julianos activated his eye. It gives him an advantage. His eye can take over his body and thus he knows where the enemy beams will hit. So his eye can dodge some blasts. Toni reflected the beams with his sword. Then another sentry turret popped up. “wtf..they have been expecting us” Toni deflected a beam straight back to one of the sentries. Julianos dove to the left and aimed his gun at the other one. And he blasted it away. “we gotta keep our eyes open” Toni said.”so much for our surprise attack” Julianos said. And they walked to the back of the mansion. A small hallway was noticable that lead to the underground. And they walked in. “hmm only sentry defense?” Toni questioned himself. in the end of the hallway there was a door. “lets kick it in” Julianos and Toni kicked in the door a couple of times. It was a pretty strong door so they kicked 4 times. They quickly pulled their weapons. But there was no one there. The were downstairs, there was a stairway leading to the 2nd floor. With bookcases, it was like a library.”I guess they are bookwurms or something”. “RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Automatic lock engaged.” Suddenly the steel bars crashed in front of the door and any opening that could let them get away. They heard footsteps running at them from upstairs. They looked up to the 2nd floor. and saw about 20 swat units. “ok this aint good” Toni said. “nice understatement” Julianos replied. “get ready Toni”. Julianos threw a smoke grenade. Then the units came. And couldn’t see a thing thanks to the smoke. Julianos activated his eye. And saw the units perfectly through the smoke. His eye calculated every shot in less than 1 second. And he shot 10 guys. Then he had to reload. There was a lot of screaming. Then the smoke got cleared. Then the units started to open fire. Julianos was getting behind Toni. Who was deflecting the beams. He was able to deflect the beam back too 7 units. Then one unit guy picked up a big weapon. And charged it..and fired it at Toni. Toni’s sword couldn’t bounce it away. Cause when the sword hit the electro ball. It merged with it. And it was shocking Toni and he got blasted against the wall. Julianos picked up Toni and dragged him away. He was fine for some reason. “lucky you” Julianos said. “that’s it..” Julianos yelled. And jumped towards the 2nd floor. where the 3 units were standing. One unit guy tried to hit Julianos and Julianos countered the attack. And punched him away. The next guy tried to punch him aswell. And the swat unit broke his arm. Now for the one who blasted Toni away. Julianos tried to hit him. But the unit blocked everything. Then he picked up Julianos and threw him away back downstairs where Toni was recovering. Julianos was lying there on the ground, defenseless. The unit picked up the weapon where he shocked Toni with. And charged it..then fired it at Julianos. “NOOO!” Toni jumped towards the energy ball and catched it. Then threw it back. The unit got blasted back and it killed him. “how did you do that Toni”, “I don’t know to be honest, but how did you jump all the way up there. And killed the 2 units with one blow” Toni asked “I don’t know either. I got mad”. “well lets not stop here, lets move on”. They went upstairs and walked though another hallway. There was another door, it looked way stronger than the one before. Then suddenly lasers appeared behind them. As a fence to stop keeping them from fleeing. “damn we’re stuck” Toni said. Suddenly some sort of gas was released from the ceiling. “Sleeping gas! We need to get …..outta……here…”

To be continued... ;)

Best answers
CS mixed with final fantasy, mixed with DBZ, mixed with some anime that i've seen once about some guy in the future who also had a laser eye, and could access any computer with it :D ...hmm
SOUNDS GOOD :yes:

Retired
Best answers
thnx for the feedback. at least you took the time to read it. i was about to give up hope ;) but we will continue

Best answers
ugh my eyes so much text JK looking good so far. couple of typos but i am not the one who should talk about typos

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leave some spaces between some sentences beacause it's a bit hard to read...
but for the rest it's really cool!!:yes:
but how do u make a text together? are u sending each other parts of the text or what??? :?:

Best answers
yea , with ICQ , but i have to say , that judge made Most of the text this time , he just changed somethings if i said it!!!

Retired
Best answers
PART 2 :) of Arising Spirits

Julianos awoke from his sleep and he was lying on a bed. Tied up with chains. Toni wasn’t in the same room. “anyone here!?!” it stayed quiet.

Meanwhile in another room.
Toni woke up also on a bed. “welcome back Toni” a srange voice said, it was a man. Through the intercom
“who are you” Toni asked. “you know me Toni. But you shouldn’t worry about me. It seems you have been living 2 lives, just like everybody else..you work and you have a private life. Well you don’t really work. You are a rebel. But you neglected your private life. And I know you are your friend Julianos are trying to get back at us”

“trying to get back at you? Who are you!…no…Garson…captain Garson.”
“yeah. And I wont let you destroy this coorperation. I know what you and Julianos are planning. You guys are planning to take this coorperation down. But like I said, you neglected your private life. So I took your most valued asset. You havent been home that much.”

“you took Nadine!”
“yeah just so you cant screw up my plans”
“argh! You sun of a..”
a light began to shine above Toni it looked like his body got ripped apart. Then the next second he was gone.
“keep an eye on Toni and his friend.”

Toni suddenly stood outside the mansion. And next to him was a bright light. Julianos suddenly appeared next to him. “aww that hurts damnit. What the hell was that all about”
Julianos asked. “well Captain Garson took Nadine…he knew we wanted to bring the coorperation down”
“you mean that piece of **** took her. As an insurance so we cant bring the coorperation down. And his teleport system is a pain” Julianos said.
“one thing bugs me. How come we got stronger and faster?” Toni asked.
“I really don’t know, all I know is that something is happening to us. Things I cant explain”
“well if these are some sort of powers then we have to try and develop them, but for now we have to get Nadine back!” Toni yelled.
“Toni we have to get some sleep now. Or else we are nothing. Nadina will be fine aslong as we don’t do anything stupid at the moment. Lets walk back to our camping site” Julianos said.
"No, i wont get outta here, till i have my sister back" Toni replied
"Toni we will get her back! now snap out of it, we need some sleep!"

Best answers
don't make the story too much about good vs evil...
add some more characters, like a guy from the corporation that wants to help the 2 guys, or something like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom