Arise, Kamokuken!(slightly big picture)

Best answers
I haven't been to this place since hector was a puppy. So many new faces and so much improvement in 3d/2d works, it's just... crazy >.<.

Well, I pretty much died out of the modding community for a year or two(playing WoWarcrack and other meaningless things >.>, like women). So I decided to come back since my life was better off chillin' with you mopesters.

Anywho... something I have been working on for this girl i'm doing an art trade with.

Well, she likes "Bleach" the anime series, so I tried my best to make her persona(i think that's the right word) a shinigami. Criticism, comments, etc. are all welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cool, good to have you back Ace!

youve chosen a really difficult angle to go for, at the moment it looks pretty flat, theres nothing shaded too much or highlighted much either.

make it pop =]

Best answers
Any ideas for making it POP... Like more direct shadows? Hmm... I'll work with it and get a repost back up soon :).

BTW thanks for the welcome :).

Best answers
As Lee said, the colors and shading look very flat. The drawing itself seems to miss some motion, it looks too stationairy..

Areas like the breasts and thighs look off. The thighs make her look like a 300pounder and the breasts don't just look like breasts at all, they don't even look attached to her chest..

Also, the face doesn't really tell me that she's female at all.. I think it might be the eyes that make her look male, I don't really know, but the face is far from female O_O.. Oh yea, and the ears are huge :eek:

Best answers
I didn't even notice half of this stuff until you said it. Now i do see the ears need to be lower. Her eyebrows are too thick is what I think I did wrong. Hmm. I'll scrap it and start over again I suppose. Thanks for the critiques. I'm off to bed.

Best answers
BooBieS!!!!! and i see a thong! the only thing i dont like about her is the ears... i think they're too big.

Best answers
Few notes:

From this picture you can tell that Shinigami boots look completely different, Shinigami robe is more like pants than skirt (legs are separate), And they have this cut in their armpit...
But if you wanna keep it personal, they are all fine by me. XD

Best answers
Well, now that I know a little bit more about it, I guess I can change the under arm area slit that you spoke of(didn't find as good a ref as the one you just gave me).

i gave her the skirt because i gave her thigh highs instead of the normal socks they wear, but the more accurate the better :).

Thanks for all the crit, I'm going to work on the changes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha nice to see you abit more active xD

happy bout that you are tryingto come back.

as for now the head pisses me of with its smallness =P also i think the arms is going abit up as the shoulders there should be the Neck area abit more busy.

else fine for now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom