are'nt all YU-GI-OH games crapy

trunksfreak

T
they are pretty stupid ecpecially duielist of the roses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K.. firstly just so you know, you don't get post count ups by posting in off topic. Secondly, why would you buy the games if you think they are crap? And thirdly, you only need one account. It doesn't improve your beta chances.

Best answers
Kama said:
K.. firstly just so you know, you don't get post count ups by posting in off topic. Secondly, why would you buy the games if you think they are crap? And thirdly, you only need one account. It doesn't improve your beta chances.
my mistake i got the games as gifts

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
i baught all yugioh games and i hink they all suck
Says there you baught them. If baught = bought, then you, sir, are a liar.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Says there you baught them. If baught = bought, then you, sir, are a liar.

i just said baught beacause i have them since i have them i just say i baught them they were really gifts and im no liar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you didn't like them why did you open them? You could always return them for store credit and get other games. No one is forcing you to play them. So you must like them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you're from New York -_-?

If you received them as gifts, you would have said so. Instead you said "baught", meaning you bought them.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Are you sure you're from New York -_-?

If you received them as gifts, you would have said so. Instead you said "baught", meaning you bought them.
you know what i had just said the wrong thing they were gifts ok

and does it really matter how i got i think the're crappy al right

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
i think the're crappy al right
Well then...What else would this thread be about then? I haven't ever played a Yugioh game, doesn't appeal to me...Games, about a card game, that is exclusive for a show.

Best answers
Why do you really care if he bought them or received 'em as gifts?

By the look and sound of them, I wouldn't even touch them. So yeah, I agree, I think they're all crappy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Yugioh the show, but Yugioh online is alright; it copies the card game exactly so there aren't any graphics to speak of. The flip side of that is that you don't play against rock dumb AI; there's always some one to play against and you don't have to spend money buying and upgrading a real deck you'll seldom use in R/L.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy dopplegangers, Batman!

Edit: I was referring to the clones, not you, Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey its been years since I last played the game fyi >_>; I swear!!

EDIT: Oh, nvm then <_<;;;;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the one on GBA. It was okay but seriously the wierd characters need to get a haircut. I'm serious they're all like"

OMFG IM GONNA BE DA BEST YU GI OH POOPER EVA!1!1!1!111exclamationmark!1111!111"

So anyways, I collect them for my nephew and give them to him since he likes it. He's 5 years old so meh.

Best answers
Kama said:
Well if you didn't like them why did you open them? You could always return them for store credit and get other games. No one is forcing you to play them. So you must like them.
i never thought of that and also when i got a new YU-GI-OH game as a gift i thought it wouldn'nt be as crapy but it tuned out to be worst

DMW

Best answers
Well then stop buying the games,read up on them go ask people questions,ask if its improved any and be specific with what you hated about it b4 you buy them or ask somone to buy you one,or tell ppl to stop giving them to you as gifts since they suck.I mean theres like what more the 8 yugioh games so you think you would have stoped at like the 4th or 5th maybe.

Best answers
everything based off yugioh is pretty crappy(including the card game) what did you expect? Also i found the yugioh video games almost tolerable, which is more than i can say about the card game/show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom