Area Damage idea

Best answers
ok guys..... i have a realistic and cool idea.

wouldn't it be cool if the map would inflict some damage..

so lets say vegeta does final flash in2 a building , it would be cool if a part of the building would break ( and respawn after 1 minute or so ) and the same thing in the ground and all that stuff :)

just like the Worms series :p.....

this way u will get the more cooler DBZ sfeer and play ESf more intens ..

well that wuz my idea

PEACE OUT PPL!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

wouldn't it be cool if the map would inflict some damage..

so lets say vegeta does final flash in2 a building , it would be cool if a part of the building would break ( and respawn after 1 minute or so ) and the same thing in the ground and all that stuff :)

just like the Worms series :p.....

this way u will get the more cooler DBZ sfeer and play ESf more intens ..

well that wuz my idea

PEACE OUT PPL!!!!

This is Half Life 1. No way in hell that would work.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Map damage is possible, I dont know about the regenerating part though. Dont think the team is interested in inplementing such things though. It tends to make things laggy fro some people. Their aim is to more or less make something that the majority of the people playing can play on their computers without killing all their resources.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Map damage is possible, I dont know about the regenerating part though. Dont think the team is interested in inplementing such things though. It tends to make things laggy fro some people. Their aim is to more or less make something that the majority of the people playing can play on their computers without killing all their resources.
Map regeneration is impossible. Allthough i did get an idea for the buildings.

Expect anotherone of my mapping test threads soon XD

Best answers
!

2bad tho , cuz it would make some variation into ESF games....and it would attract more ppl / DBZ fans ( cuz its so realistic and dbz like ) ;) ( btw kewl signature Twister :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, friezas telekinese is able to get up any object in the map and destroy it, it will be respawned after a min or so.

tis really impossible =P
????

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, friezas telekinese is able to get up any object in the map and destroy it, it will be respawned after a min or so.

tis really impossible =P
????

That goes for MODELS only.

But than again i did make a system for collapsing buildings. They just dont respown. Oh yea and i wasnt the onlyone with that idea.

Looks something like this (note this is what the other guy made but mine is allmost identical) http://youtube.com/watch?v=EOYjmT0rIgs&mode=related&search=

aswell as i have the old building falls sideways and kills anything it falls on trick XD

Best answers
o_O

****ing sweet dude!!!!...thats exactly what i mean grega..now only for the respwan then it would pwn :O:O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing sweet dude!!!!...thats exactly what i mean grega..now only for the respwan then it would pwn :O:O
And it would be rediculesly unrealistic =P

Wasnt that you idea?
4nubiS said:

Best answers
yeah i have to agree SV. whats the realistic idea if the things that u destroy will respawn every time ?????

Best answers
it would be more alive ....and more dbz like ...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom