Are you kidding me?

Best answers
I waited effin 2 weeks for Pain to pick this junky ass Picture? I mean come on ....... were waiting for new material..... not some junky ass picture that i have seen in another thread.......... wtf?? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a fan submitted POTW. If you feel you can do better feel free to submit your own.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you effin kidding me? scince when do we have to provide a picture, you know we supply new material when we wanna, demanding things like you are isnt going to change a thing.

Best answers
Let's all have a go at Pain for not meeting our demands! I mean two effin weeks waiting!! It couldnt get much worse than that now could it Future SSJGohan?

Best answers
Get pissed at me ..... i dont care
i was just really eager for a new POTW to come out...... and i was getting annoyed about how the week passed, and nothing was up........ and well a new one is up, and it simply is boring/lame....... if u havent realized...... there are 3-4 threads off people requesting new material..... plus why post old material, when you could show us new stuff?

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
Get pissed at me ..... i dont care
i was just really eager for a new POTW to come out...... and i was getting annoyed about how the week passed, and nothing was up........ and well a new one is up, and it simply is boring/lame....... if u havent realized...... there are 3-4 threads off people requesting new material..... plus why post old material, when you could show us new stuff?
There is this thing called... hmm what was it again? Oh yeah! Patience.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TWO EFFING WEEKS? Pain, I'm dissapointed.

Jk. Lawl

Dude, be thankful they even update. I mean, you could be a mod that updates like twice every year :/ And if you want more updates, I suggest you subrscribe for Forcepit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
I know but it has already been shown in a thread
I fail to see why that matters at all. Anyway... it's been announced on multiple occasions that we'd be using fan submitted POTW's on occasion. It just so happens that this week we got one that met all the guidelines, so we used it.

Again, if you feel you could do better, feel free to submit your own. [email protected]

Just as a little sidenote as well. It's not like we purposely decided that "Hey, let's make Future_SSJGohan wait two weeks, and then use a fan POTW instead." The thought process was more like "If we kept showing 1.3 content, there'd be no surprises left for you when 1.3 gets here. Therefore we need to pace ourselves a little bit, and fan POTW's are a good way to keep updating without spoiling everything."

Best answers
because they can DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT *GOSH* man... im antipating new stuff more then u probably... but u dont see me making dumb **** threads like this... "WAAAAAHHH I WANT MY NEW CONTENT WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *sniffle* stupid esf public relations guy is so mean... y cant he give me what i want *sniffle*

Best answers
i mean pain has this game...... hes testing it...... how hard can it be to post a glimpse of 1.3 in game? hes done it before... why post old pics now? and shouldnt the fan sumbissions be going on while 1.3 is out? who wants to see a picture of 1.2 in game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you kidding me? You waited? Like you were just sitting there for two weeks between pictures, constantly refreshing? There's more to life than POTW's. Really.

They obviously thought it was a good pic. It's not like they're doing it to mock you.

Best answers
haha... *clicks refresh* *GASP* NO PICTURE OF THe WEEK??? ill get pain if it's the last thing i DOOOOOOOOOO! *clicks refresh again* awwwww...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
i mean pain has this game...... hes testing it...... how hard can it be to post a glimpse of 1.3 in game? hes done it before... why post old pics now? and shouldnt the fan sumbissions be going on while 1.3 is out? who wants to see a picture of 1.2 in game?
I suggested that you could pay for the forcepit for only $6 dollars. That's pretty ****ing cheap.

Like I said, be thankfull they actually update for us. :/

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry the picture isnt to your liking, but they cant please everyone. Its just a POTW (picture of the week) that doesnt mean it all has to be new 1.3 material. Be thankful that they update at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom