Are you in the Florida area?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great job, Ice Man. I commend you. I hope to see you on television sooner or later. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ICehhhh :O. I remember when you did poses and stuff for my old naruto models way back (when you were known as iceman). I remember you showing me some videos of you recording some rap, glad you took it further. Good luck at your concert. <3<3<3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd get involved somehow... but I don't like leaving the house.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i still can't believe you're not getting completely chewed for sharing the same name as Carlos Santana xD

congratulations though, my band has just signed a record deal, we have a photoshoot on sunday (god have mercy on us, for kidboy will be there too >_<). all fun and games man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i still can't believe you're not getting completely chewed for sharing the same name as Carlos Santana xD

congratulations though, my band has just signed a record deal, we have a photoshoot on sunday (god have mercy on us, for kidboy will be there too >_<). all fun and games man!
If you put Kidboy in the shots your record will go platinum, I guarantee it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit up Orlando and I MIGHT get out of the house. Otherwise, I'm still too annoyed with you for spamming bulletins 24/7 telling me to add fat skanks to my friends.
----
Haha, my bad... been meanin to fix that. And it's still goin on. :(

ICehhhh :O. I remember when you did poses and stuff for my old naruto models way back (when you were known as iceman). I remember you showing me some videos of you recording some rap, glad you took it further. Good luck at your concert. <3<3<3
---
Wussuh Megaman :)

Hey... where is your bling?
---
Lol wasn't included in teh photoshoot, chain still bein made :(
120 a piece on the ears and a 140 dollar pair of shades :)

-----
For the reason that I've heard this song on the radio, I'm going to assume it's sarcasm. I can't believe a hip-hop celebrity is on the ESF forums -_-

And oh my gawd, his post contains correct GRAMMAR.

I can't believe this.
----
Lyk... OMIGAWD dew jew wun meh tuh talk lyk diz? Doez diz sadihfi jew? ;)

----
Well he doesn't sell cd'z anymore. It's a new generation. And it's safe to say that his legacy only lives in those 20 years or older. No offense or disrespect to him, but when you're on an independent name, if you think you could sale with your name being "Kukamonga Mermipants"... then you could call yourself that because the only people you have to answer to are those in your camp. And they usually don't open their mouth when they realize that you're the only potential artist off the label ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know how that goes... in the band i'm in, they tried chewing me out when i came in at the start and said "i don't like how that track flows, we should cut out this part..." etc.

it was like they wanted someone who would just settle for what was already there, without putting anything else in. and that **** don't fly here!

anyway, like i said, congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom