OCALA FLORIDA AND SORROUNDING AREAS!!!

Hosted By: Josh, Tony, & Carlos Santana
When: Saturday Jun 30, 2007
at 8:00 PM
Where: KnK Concert Hall
Ocala, FL 34479
United States
Description:
Josh, manager of KnK Concert Hall presents Ocala with the Human Piff Tour staring Carlos Santana. This show will open up the tour and will be the first Hip Hop Concert that has been held at the KnK Building; so be there to watch history go down as the VA Rap Star plans to entertain the crowd with one hell of a night. You don't want to miss this performance!

Even though I'm doing big things with the career, I still got to show love to ESF.
More Info: http://www.myspace.com/iycedakidd :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol guys? I work solo now.
I have my own independent label and manage to get a good distribution deal proposed with major distribution companies. Basically, I'm suppose to keep this on the hush, hush, but Universal Records (http://new.umusic.com/flash.aspx) is offering a deal to market, promote, and help sell the projects on my label. The figures are now being discussed and the deal should be closed by the end of the month (cross your fingers).
Until then, I'm just hitting up the airways up and down the east coast. Also, I will be in the Atlanta Georgia area from June 21st until the 24th so if you guys wanna link up, just holler!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit up Orlando and I MIGHT get out of the house. Otherwise, I'm still too annoyed with you for spamming bulletins 24/7 telling me to add fat skanks to my friends.

Best answers
Are you this 'Carlos Santana'?

If not, who are you and why are you famous?

Best answers
Yes, he is Carlos Santana.
For the reason that I've heard this song on the radio, I'm going to assume it's sarcasm. I can't believe a hip-hop celebrity is on the ESF forums -_-

And oh my gawd, his post contains correct GRAMMAR.

I can't believe this.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce is an up-and-coming Hip-Hop celebrity.

I got a feeling he'll get 12 bars on a T-Pain song or something, eventually.

Either way, if I was near Ocala, I'd definately show up and buy your mix tape, as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the reason that I've heard this song on the radio, I'm going to assume it's sarcasm. I can't believe a hip-hop celebrity is on the ESF forums -_-

I can't believe this.
Believe what you want, but I wasn't being sarcastic.

Best answers
Well if you really are Carlos Santana, i wish you luck on your career. Your music sounded very good on your Myspace. Too bad most of ESF forumers are more into rock than rap.

Anyway, i wish i hear more about you in the future. Good luck!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I can't believe this.
Haha that's what a lot of people hought at first, but nah his MySpace page even has samples of his work and people who love his work.

And he's unique to the hip-hop community that most people get a glimpse of. His posts are educated and I could have sworn I've had him talk about "teh buttholez" or something along the lines :X.

Yeah I don't see T.I. doing that, and that uniqueness could be a part of Iyce's success.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carlos Santana is playing in two weeks, and there are still tickets?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think people are confusing Iyce with the Latino classic rock legend Carlos Santana.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i still remember how you replied here back in the days hehe.

Awesome music.

at this sheet? why is the greatest sight of Berlin there? you have/had a concert there? would be interested if is still somehing happenning there.

Nice to see some real career here on the esfforums. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what Hip-Hop needs is an Internet lingo-smart artist.

It's cool when Wierd Al Yankovic does parodies... or MC Peepants does his thing.

But, we need someone who can bring it casually in their flows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D.Dre doesnt have any Bling aswell, he is great also :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom