Are you guys eating chickens ??? -__-'

Are you eating chickens?

• Yes all the the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but not like before the virus thing..

• No..i haven't eated since the virus thing

• No i am a vegeterian...!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't eaten chicken for almost ten years now, so I'm not overly worried about catching the avian flu.

/is vegetarian

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm eating chicken all the time. So at least if I die, I'll die with a full tummy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing you can do to stop it, so why worry? At the moment, the virus is incapable of being transmitted between humans. Somebody was explaining to me the specifics of how the receptors for it are in our lungs or something like that, but I was too far into my pitcher to remember much (it was on special - 3 pints for the price of 2, you can't go wrong).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Again, ignorance is the reason why certain things get out of hand.
Ignorance is the reason people are talking about the "Avian Flu" in the first place. There is no evidence whatsoever that the avian flu is going to mutate into conveniently being transmittable from human-to-human.

Every virus on the planet has a chance of mutating into an even more dangerous form--including the most potentially lethal, ebola and HIV.

Many other things could happen. Giant meteors could slam into the Earth. The Earth could crumble from the inside. Aliens could invade. Which is more likely? Meteors.

Funny how it was the Bush Administration who was the most vocal about this issue a few months ago. Distraction? In any case, it's all of the media's fault for promoting this. Fear sells, fear controls. It's corny, but the old saying is true: "knowledge is power."

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you cook the chicken at a certain heat then the virus will be no more.
Not that I'm worried with that little virus =P heh

*eats chicken*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, avian flu is no problem for a 450 degree oven.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Just so you guys know, there was a flu pandemic long ago (1918) and it killed millions of people. The avian flu could potentially mutate into something as terrible as the 1918 flu. I'm not saying we should all panic and hide in our basements, but we shouldn't just treat it like its nothing. We treated AIDS that way and look what happened.

McDonald's doesn't serve chicken. They serve fried garbage.
o_O
Any way i agree full with zeonix cuz they don't give you chickens or meat...
you better don't wanna know what they give you for food...
But i am eating on McDonald's and sum chicken..
( And the media is making a smal thing look huge..so don't panic..is just 1 virus of the 128 milions in the earth...)

P.s the number was random -__-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Yeah, avian flu is no problem for a 450 degree oven.
h4x

I'll eat chicken until the day I die!

No irony intended.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My local newspaper had a front page story the other day because a swan had died in the area... even though you could easily tell from the pic that its neck was seriously messed up.
Nothin diff around here though, still getting a ton of chickens in where i work (as allways)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom