are we forgeting somthing?

Best answers
i thik we have all over looked the greatist fighter ever to live, yajarobie!! he saved the earth a few time, cut of vegetas tail when he as an oozuru (how do u spell it?) he would he kik ass in ESF, not really this is a joke he cant even fly, but hes good with a sord. surprised he could lift it... quiz timwe tho, ne one know were he lives and whith who? i do lets see if u do..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't live on the lookout. He lives on Korin Tower. It's like a different little building, but attached to the same gigantic pillar.

And it would be a total joke to have him lol...

"Ahhh if I knew this was gonna happen I would've eaten more jelly donuts! AHHHHHH!!!!"

Best answers
wow surprised somone actually knew that.. good job it would be a joke i said that.. lol

Best answers
No it isnt attached to the same pillar there are two pillars kami is about twice as high though but korin has his own tower.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the small point that the lookout has no tower. It hovers above korins one though.

Best answers
i remember seeing a ladder on the lookout which would go down at the bottom at the lookout did it no connect 2 anything?

Best answers
Gogeta has it perfect. Korins tower is directly underneath (Although thousands of feet below) on the same thin pillar. That is where Korin grows the Senzu beans, and also where Yajorbi lives :D Kamis Lookout is the very top... Where Kami and Mr. Popo live (Later Dende). Gosh I know way to much... o_o

Best answers
we all know that and its very well but does the tower touch the ground somewhere and wouldn't the normal humans wonder what it is if it does touch the earth?

Best answers
That is thought of... And it is assumed (I guess) that it is in the middle of nowhere, and Planes cant even get that high, that nobody cares? Or maybe its some freaky myth to people to never go near...

I actually think people on "This" Earth knew about a "God of Earth" and maybe they knew he lived up there, and respected him? I dunno.... :\

Best answers
korins tower does touch the groun if you watched the db shows goku had to climg the tower to train to beat master tow or what ever his name was a indian boy and old guy lived next to it b/c they thought the guarden of the earth lived there and thats why they set there camp next to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's in the middle of the woods protected by a bunch of native americans. Although you'd think somebody would just fly up at some point.

Best answers
The lookout isnt connected to Korins tower.....but it is directly above it. If you watch the garlic jr saga it shows the lookout alot and you see the sacred myst or watever come out the bottom where the ladder just ends....no connection between the tower and lookout

Best answers
he's right, the lookout is hovering above korin's tower, but the map in esf A 2.0 has it connected, thats why people think it's connected, plus what altron was saying, when they have the stuff to defeat the black myst something, they do it thru the 7 airstreams or something like that, there's a little point beneath the lookout where they come together.....

Best answers
correct me if i'm wrong, but Kami's tower "did" hover above, But at some point Goku uses his lil red extending rod, I forget the name, and connects the two, the rod was originally what connected them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom