Are U Able To Use These Models In The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
are u able to use those models in the game? i downloaded one and i dont know what to do with it.

Best answers
i mean all these models i see ppl making r they just for show or can u use them in esf

Best answers
TRY TO USE THE EDIT BUTTON! But yeah..most of them are up for grabs or either not finished or just for show. When you d/l a model. Put it were its designated. If the name is different but the readme tells you were to put it, rename it the model name and replace the current one.

Best answers
i need a lil bit more help than that...what edit button?i dont know what ur talkin bout

Best answers
Oh fishsticks. Were it says "Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged" look below that. But i guess it doesnt matter anymore. But what more help do you need, you need to be spesific

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets say you download a ssj3 goku model, and its titled ssj3goku. just go to c: sierra/halflife/esf/models/player fine the ssjgoku folder. and copy that to your desktop, you should backup any models you replace, just a tip.
after youre in the ssjgoku folder and the ssjgoku.mdl is gone, paste the ssj3goku.mdl and rename it ssjgoku.mdl

in shorter terms. you have to rename the models to the model that youre replacing. and put it in the folder of the character youre replacing.

Best answers
Also some evil people just makes kickass models to tease us and they just use them for their own enjoyment or for other mods....

*stares at SMO and his kickas piccolo model :cry: *

Best answers
thanx i think i understand a lil bit better, so if i put it in the game i have to replace one of the characters? that might be a lil risky do to the fact i suck with fixin messed up stuff.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you have to replace. thats why i said to backup all your stuff. i made the mistake of not backing up stuff one time and i was really screwed. but if you accidently deleta a model or just forget to back it up, just enter a server and the models that youre missing will aotomatically download. or as for them, im sure someone will help you in that sort of situation.

Best answers
Oh double-fishsticks. I replied to you ahmed for i guess no reason now! CURSES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom