are there any concept artists out there?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need a front view and a profile view of goku, raditz, and vegeta (goku in normal ssj and ssj3)

any help would be greatly appreciated...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im getting sick of them being called concept artists, a concept artist is some1 who designs something, a character, a building a landscape for a film, etc etc, Concept means the orignal idea, to develop and expand from. What you are looking for is a Reference artist, somebody to draw a character/watever so it can be used as a reference to create something, they dont have to make the visual design, they just have to demonstrate its features.

I doubt there are any REF artists here, I would have, but after consideration, ive found it isnt a good job, you spend maybe 1-3 hours drawing sumthing, then when the model is being made, the modeler blames all the flaws on the ref. At the moment, Im constantly being asked if i'll do refs, and it really does piss me off, cuz it means i have to sit at the computer, drawing for ages with no purpose or enjoyment for me, and then i dont even know weather they make a good model, or if i get the proper credit. I will only do refs for modelers I trust, because I dont like people making crap models using my refs, cuz all their excuse is "i followed the ref" sorry but that aint the case, 1 person can use a ref and get a completely different result to another person, as i've seen with my kakashi ref.

Anyway, thats my rant, i doubt u'll find any ref artists here.... maybe denza can help you out though....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay man.. i totally get where ur coming from, and if you wanted to do a few sketches for me to work to i would be uber grateful, and i never blame the referance, im fully aware of my flaws, and im ironing them out slowly. if u want to see my work then look in my sephiroth thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah, dave, he is really good, ive soon some work, it rocks , he surely isnt one of these guys you mention.
but only do it if you WANT it , cuz you know, forced pics, are the worsed pics ;)

Best answers
I will gladly draw anything you desire for a large sum of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom