• not they just suck a little

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • they dont suck

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • you model!?

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
well i need to see how i stand and if i need to try harder at modeling so tell me what u think

Best answers
thnx but i think from now on im going to spend a bit more time on each one so they look better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You doubt your self too much DakD. Thats what happends when
you dont clean up your inbox so I can send your props through
PM :p Now get back to work on Android 17! lol j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're good, And you can get better. As simple as that. You have some talent and alot of potential.

almostdeleted

A
I like your models. I use your SSJ3 GOku (Improved one). Theres always room for improvement though..;)

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
I like your models. I use your SSJ3 GOku (Improved one). Theres always room for improvement though..;)
Improved one?! where?! lol :)

I thought I was going to have to work on my own ssj3 models but if DakD made an improved version of his other one I want it :)

DakD, man, you are NOT a crap modeller and your models aren't sh*t... but... having said that, I don't like most of your skins (in all honesty, hope you appriciate that) I think that is what you need to work on, get your skins mastered and you'll be up there with the likes of AzN mate :)

Best answers
dakd, u know im ur buddy, so ill give it to u straight, ur comin along nicely for a new modeler, and uve improved alot in a short amount of time, so if u keep improving then u will be good, but at the moment...well, ill put it this way, technically, im considered a sucky modeler, and ive been modelin for months now, so its really hard to be considered good at it without spendin alot of hours workin on it, but dont worry, im sure ull be good soon

Best answers
modelling!

Agh, damn it is hard, i don't know how to go about it or how to learn it.. can some1 here, Dakd, Fatman, someone help! please? :)

I know vertex editing is the best way... but i don't know how to do that either...

Best answers
The problem with your models is the position how they stand and that they good lags everywere (holes and empty parts).

Best answers
not that i don't trust DakD (hehe) but do you have any pics?

ps. DakD, can u help me with my modelling issues (i,e not being able to model :p)

Best answers
DakD I think most of your models are great, but some need a little bit more time. :cool:
P.S. CrackerJack that d/l doesn't work! O_O

Best answers
Dude I've told you before.. You do not suck, but you said you should put more time into your work. If you don't aren't you wasting your time? I mean if your going to make a model you might as well put in 100% of your skills :) Just my opinion

Best answers
your models are great, but some of your skins need improving, that's all that needs to be said.

DakD, just remember, the biggest crit you'll ever face will be you.. don't put yourself down for no reason man :)

Best answers
yea im havin a hell of a time tryin to get my f-ing paint shop to ge the color depth right so I make GOOD skins and they get f-ed up when i try to get the color depth right. man i wish i culd show u guys my real skins:fight:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey DaKD, werent you making a ssj4 gogeta? or am i mistaking you for somebody else? and no i dont think your models suck.:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom