Votes: 20 15.7%
  • they dont suck

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • you model!?

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

Bolteh2

B
on topic, no they dont look like crap, they look goo, just believe in urself and you will find out that ur models are good

*offtopic*

unisol are you the coder of sos? if yes, didnt kinow belgium had good coders :D (except kippie)

Scruffie

S
I just think you've got a lot of potential, as long as you listen to peoples crits, and ignore the people he think you suck. You'll never get anywhere listening to them.

Best answers
S-Bolt Belgians are great indead hehe but no im not the coder of SoS so... WTF THAT GUY STOLE MY FREAKIN NICKNAME ;( :S O_O :\

Best answers
or you stole his name...

emeka, if your comp is broken and u can't skin the ssj3 goku by fatman, then how come you can post?

and last of all, i don't think DakD is even tracking this forum anymore + he has enough models on his plate so i don't think he'll be taking anymore requests :)

Best answers
I didnt stole his name, ITS MINE GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....:D :devgrin: :warning: :warning: :warning:

Greets UniSol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I support alot the customizing part in ESF, but im starting to think its useless.. it may add better looking models.. but its all going to waste in 1.1 , everyone will have to make new animations and everything.. its not a bad thing to make models and all but.. oh well. if you like to support a mod and your happy to use your time to make models for the mod you like then i guess its ok..

i didnt liked your model alot, but still your better then me.. i can do a box.. and thats pretty much what i can do in milkshape ..

i think this thread will just pump up your ego..

Best answers
isnt ssj2 vegeta alot like ssj vegeta? i mean the difference would be impossible to tell ingame wouldnt it?

Best answers
nar, ssj2 = golden hair plus more spikey (super saiyan = just yellow hair

Best answers
i don't think vegeta's hair can get much spiker... and ssj2 has an electric aura (which i'm trying to make)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not

Im not on the same pc.The one im on sux ass i cant skin with it.

Best answers
when the next version comes out, ill just reset all my bips and recomplie them to the new animations
:p

Best answers
I need help with this aura... it's confusing

I know there is an aura.spr and a few different aura spr's but every time i load one up in spriteviewer, save the sequence, edit the aura, save it in sprite wizard and then play the game with the new sprite it doesn't look any different... :S does anyone know how i can edit the aura sprite to have an ssj2 electric effect? please tell me! :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
i don't think vegeta's hair can get much spiker... and ssj2 has an electric aura (which i'm trying to make)
Your trying to make an electric aura?? Y didnt u tell me.:rolleyes: well gl Gotenks.:D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be interesting to see a Vegerunks Im tired of the normal saiyans and dbz characters we need something new like a new fusion Vegerunks

Best answers
there is a rule, do not revive old dead topics, lets not forget this again, k?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some are good, and some are not as good :)

Best answers
people on this board voted that you suck at modeling....now thats when you seriously know you suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom