• they dont suck

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • you model!?

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dunno why you didnt release it and im not asking for you to do so, but if it so happened that you did, then thats great, if not oh well...

Best answers
well im gonna do like 7 models this wekend so, but i dont remember wantin to do gogeta but i guess i culd anywayz

Best answers
yep 7 or thereabouts, pan,18,Videl(remodel),SSJ5's of the three sayins, and Nappa....maybe bulma or chi chi too if im bored

Best answers
well didn't see any recent models of u

well i didn't see any recently but i'm sure they did improve sinds ur old ones that were ugly models but i like to see some of ur new work u have pics around here BTW do 1 model at the time and begin another if that 1 u where working on is nearly perfect or perfect that should improve ur skills cause if i read ur going to do 7 models in 2 days i start to think they won't become great models

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about your goku ssj3

you have done an awesome job on the hair but you should improve his G.I. (his orange outfit).The colours aren't the same as the normal goku/

Best answers
o yea did mean to add vegerunks to that list

and im also going to take that good advice i think i ll spend this weekend on one model only

pick one

1 Pan 7 Vegerunks

2 18

3 videl 8 Nappa

SSJ5-
4 goku

5 vegeta

6 gohan

almostdeleted

A
I pick 7 (vegatrunks) becuase if you make videl or 18 you need to make a soundpack ((unless you want men voices )):p :rolleyes: And there is a lot of Gohans and plenty of vegetas. Theres a ssj6 goku out and I think Vegatrunks will be original :) :]

almostdeleted

A
God Gundam, and S-bolt are both making teen gohans. S-bolt is making a ssj2 and normal, and GOd Gundam is making ssj1 and normal gohan.:)

almostdeleted

A
No, both are for ESF :S S-bolt is close to releasing it. It couldnt be for his mode because its not fully his. Its 50% esf team. GodGundam said in his post that its for ESF he just needs a skinner to skin it:S :p :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Options 1 through 8 suck
I WANT ANDROID 17!!! :cry: :cry:

Best answers
sigh u people make me crazy. by vegeta, goku and gohan is they will all have ssj5's but i might jsut do ssj4 gohan not ssj5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something that doesnt look right

Theres something about your model dakd that dont look right.I think the face.and the porportions.work on that and you will be fine.

Best answers
I would pick 18 then we have a female in the game hehe :D

Greets UniSol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom