Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hmm.......
1.do i work for a hl dbz mod????
2.this mod is improveing alot okey,that's true
but really really remodel everything!

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
The Hooded Wonder, Halflife does suck, but it doesn't limit you rediculously. First of all, your an animator, so you don't know what the hell your talking about. Second, We be putting 1,000 poly models(2,000 for you guys, saying your doing that cell shaded stuff), large skins, and many other things. Q3 has crisper graphics, higher poly count, and shit like that. Now, if you put DMZ models in quake3, will they look a hell of a lot better? If you put esf 2.0 models in Quake3, would they look a hell of a lot better? It will probably put the quake3 engine to shame. At this point of time, Neither of our teams even have the skillz to take advantage of halflife, let alone quake3.
Anyways, DMZ and ESF get a lot of credit for working on the hl engine, possibly in the near future we can push this shit to its limits:)
ok man chill, All i was saying was to this wigga guy was that the models were fine just the way they are. its just the halflife engine sucks. I your like biting my head off for no reason. its not like i said ESF sucks and all its models do as well because i would be lying. ESF is a L33t DBZ mod. and yes i know if it was for Q3 it would be hellish better, i just stated that the halflife engine is out of date. Peace

Best answers
ok i dont know much bout half life coz i never play it

i dont think the skins suck they are really good specially for 256 colors its just the mappings on the models either that or the models are just weird but somthing screws up the skin and i dont think it is the actual skin

and anyway the blasts on this are waaaaaay better then bfp's

Best answers
and about that tank i know about 5 modelers that could do that good just the texture would be a little hard

modeling a head would be hard

Best answers
saiyen wigga,if u are the one from
bfp ur a high class modeller like me(hehe) no wonder why it is easy

Best answers
Ok Im Gonna Be Totally Honest Here So Flame Me If U Wanna (not much point) But I Am Just Tryin To Make Em Better.

Cell = Perfect Dont Touch Him He Looks At His Best Stage.

Frieza = Friezas Part Under His Stomach (where privates r) Looks 2 Big And Fat I Think it Needs To Shrink A Little And The Skin Is A Little 2 White There.

Goku = The Fingers Need 2 Be Trimmed (extremely) Maybe A New face Skin But it Looms Fie So Hes Good

Piccolo = Needs A New face & Fingers Skin. The Antennaes (sorry about bad spelling) need to point up & out cus the ones now stick just out they need to go up a little as well apart from that perfect.(to make him better why not add the cape that animates).

Trunks = Leave i repeat leave the hair its perfect just change him into mirai trunks with long hair eg (when he comes from time chamber).the neck looks rather weird when ur lookin at him straight.fingers needs to be trimmed.dont touch legs theyre perfect and so are the arms.

Vegeta = Skin Problems mainly.The Armour Needs to be a bit longer down.trim fingers.

Min Problems

:most fingers needs to be trimmed on models.
:maybe new skins/faces.
:apart from the above the models are doing very great so keep up good work.

PS cant wait to see vassagos imperfect cell model looks awesome from pic.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheHoodedWonder, im just saying, your an animator, so you wouldn't truly know how halflife limits you, Model+skin wise. But what makes this fun is that were pushing outdated shit to its limits:) With Trunks and goku... First, I think Gokus skin blows goat balls, and it atlease needs to be tweaked. Also TRunks face is horrible, but ive gotten better at faces, so i should beable to fix that.
Also, This is why were still and alpha:) At this point of time, you guys shouldn't even have our mod, its just that we felt it would be cool to have an open Alpha test.

Best answers
wwwwhhhhhooooaaaa im surprised i aint been flamed
by the way i have a new mp3 for you guys and it goes with the rest of the esf tracks.it aint no real song like linkin park its just instrumental its a dance 1.how can i get this file 2 you guys.itas well worth you getting im surew youll like it

PS u might of heard it before from the Brolli Scene Where His Figthing Goten,goku & gohan all at once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the new esf models (i.e. vegeta) look just as good as bfp models.......

Retired
Best answers
yeah man i can't wait till it get's way better. i want to play the final version already. i guess it would take a year but still i think it's gonna own bigtime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it does bitch... :p

have u seen pcell is uber sweet.....

and if like bfp models SOOO bad then go play that.......

Retired
Best answers
BFP is cool dude, i played it once. and it ownz. but you can't compare it, cause BFP is around longer than ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bfp is ok but it get hella borning after a while......

Best answers
who cares if bfp has been around longer then esf bfp has had to redo the models to get rid of the dbz models and they did the new models fast

Best answers
well,bfp is better then every dbz mod there is!
say what ever ya want it's the true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
yeah i think BFP is the coolest too. but once ESF is ready with the SSJ part, and maybe even more transformations. then it's gonna kick ass.

Best answers
yep.but it will kick ass, and that's all they better take a good look at bfp and ftm and pof
ya can't even fly and kamehameha(moving0
and ya can c trough ya model!!!!!!!!damn)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<ol>
<li>BFP has rodney, hes a pro.
<li>BFP also has years on us
<li>Lets see, ESF is on Alpha 2.0
<ol>
<li>BFP is on Beta 2+
</ol>
</ol>
<p align="center">Think About it:) Their better then us, but were getting there.</p>

Best answers
1.i am a pro
2.dbxme2 is a pro
3.saiyen wigger is a pro
4.gogitason is a ****ing pro!

so???????
and pof is a pro mod,ftm is and sos is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom