Arcane - Beast and Rider

Best answers
Hiya just a quickie I did on sunday, 3000 polygons, the rider is supposed to be goblinish very low polygon he was originally only 350 polys haha ...

As for the beast there will be a slightly higher polygon version using the whole 3000.

Here goes I'm not too happy but its a start :p

Last edited:
Best answers
whow nice, are you going to release it as an esf model ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Why does one want a goblin in ESF ?

Looking good Showster, the beast kind of reminds of a triceratops, I hope the skin will change that. Goblins riding a triceratops is kind of silly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
www.wc3sear.ch they would love to have you.

it looks cool, what is it for? rig it for warcraft 3, theres alot of people looking for good goblin models. would be a nice hero model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your character models look so flat, specially on the legs. Dunno if it's just your style of modeling or something else, but if I were you i'd make them a bit more round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
All your character models look so flat, specially on the legs. Dunno if it's just your style of modeling or something else, but if I were you i'd make them a bit more round.
Because its 350 polys..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the feet are different sizes on the rider, you might want to fix that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why but your models always seem very boxy.. I think you need to round out your models a bit more. I dont really know how to explain it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aka add more polies.. thats the only way to make it more smooth/rounder and i dont thing he wants to do that..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Untrue DarkSniper...you can trick the eye into seeing something rounder then it is with proper vert placement. I know what CJ and Tek are talking about and it is a common problem with Showsters models. Take a look at his dwarf if you want as well it looks liek a flat model even tho there is enough polys to make it appear otherwise.

If you need any help with this stuff man, I'll see what I can do over MSN, let me know Show ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, higher polys needed. Looks like a good start, but the goblin thing looks rather squarish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom