Approaching girls

Best answers
Anyone know how to approach a girl you really like or would like to meet ? the thing is that im kinda shy with girls, i just dont know what to say. Anyone know how to overcome the fear ? :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just be yourself. Don't be a whiny ***** and just talk to her. it's all about confidence.

Best answers
yes :p i used to be little shy with girl too -.- then i had coulbe relationship's :p and i did overcome tehh shyness :D and then i spened like a while summer with a very good friend of mine from tehh youth :p and it did get off even more :) and tehh friend is a girl :D a very hot 1 :p :p *droolz!*

Best answers
If you don't know her go and introduce yourself and then if you start talking to her she might like you too and then later ask her out or something. Or ask her to go to some party with you or something maybe to a school dance. *edit* I forgot to say that if you ask her out and she just says like no and acts like you are a loser and there are a bunch of people around that you know and they know her or if you are in the hallway at school just say "no I will not have sex with you!" really really loud and then she will be embarrassed instead of you being embarassed that she said no. I've never done it but it would work...I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just talk to them as if i would any other person, just with the "omg i wanna sex yah" look in my eyes. I can usually tell if it's going to go smooth by the first sentence. Usually she'll lead after that, then I just say my imputs after that. Hint: An easy way to get her number *after a good conversation* is act like you're about to leave, and ask her for it. If she responds "i don't know you that well" just tell her "You can get to know me." or something down those lines. Don't try to seem aggressive, rush anything, or something. yeah, cuz dats not kewl dude

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, these threads always make me laugh.

Build her a cake, or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch Hitch and then you'll know what to do.
(btw that movie sucked, but it does help a little. =/)

Best answers
Growler said:
Lol, these threads always make me laugh.

Build her a cake, or something.
Yeah build her a cake and bake her a house. :p
You could be like roller blading and fall and trip into her breasts just make sure you video tape it so I can see it and laugh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
growler ..you dont have girl do you :p

ok dude tip nr one:
in a bar or disco glance at a girl (dont smile just look her in the eyes) and then turn youre head away, now do the same thing again now only this time look at her if she looks back smile to her !!!( no psycho smile )!!!.
then while you pass her (lets say to go to the bathroom or something say yo or hi or atleast something to her and keep on going if she picks up from there you got a winner if not relax dont give her no attention shell contact you in a bit ( guys and girls go for the unavaileble/ungetable type.

Then when youre talking to her listen to what she say's so you can comment on that instead of just saying you got beautifull eye's or lips.

Then try to make "exidental" physical contact like reaching for the barnuts at the same time or when she has her hand on the table put yours on hers.

after this well loads can happen its up to you ^_^

*tip*
when going out put youre best outfit one make sure you feel great you reflect that and chicks like that.

Best answers
zeldalink said:
Then when youre talking to her listen to what she say's so you can comment on that instead of just saying you got beautifull eye's or lips.
Just keep nodding your head chances are that what ever she's talking about is boring. Sometimes I just think of "does my elbow itch? i think it does I wonder how long I can go without scratching it" Then after a while you can make records and see how long you can go without scratching your elbow.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, don't use the direct approach. Just talk to her, don't say anything like, you're beautifull. Instead just tell her about everything you can besides you liking her. If she really likes you, she will be there the next time looking for you. Guaranteed.

Girls that fall for the direct approach are dumb sluts.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Actually, don't use the direct approach. Just talk to her, don't say anything like, you're beautifull. Instead just tell her about everything you can besides you liking her. If she really likes you, she will be there the next time looking for you. Guaranteed.

That may be true but they could still be hot. You should say hey baby you me my room right now. Then if she says ok say you slut and tell her parents she will get in trouble. You wouldn't want to date her anyways if she was a slut.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
That may be true but they could still be hot. You should say hey baby you me my room right now. Then if she says ok say you slut and tell her parents she will get in trouble. You wouldn't want to date her anyways if she was a slut.
Hot or not, still a slut.

I go for the relations, not a one night stand that can get you nasty diseases.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jugo said:
Anyone know how to approach a girl you really like or would like to meet ? the thing is that im kinda shy with girls, i just dont know what to say. Anyone know how to overcome the fear ? :\

leave it to the pro's and/or the alcohol induced o/

in seriousness. just walk right up to them, and ask them if they wanna go for a drink/soda/movie/whatever.

chicks dig confidence. its possibly the biggest thing that girls have in common, besides having boobs and a vagina D:

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Hot or not, still a slut.

I go for the relations, not a one night stand that can get you nasty diseases.
Me too but he might not share the same views.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cold Steel said:

Ok, I Dub thee the ladies man who knows everything about everyone...

sure.

Anyways, just talk to her, what's the worst that can happen, your balls will fall off?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:

They can't just be a slut straghit off , that's bit little disrespectful imo (Unless proven otherwise if they do alot of dugs and just sleep with anyone :eek:)

I konw how your feeling , I have a girl in mind , but i'm shy , and plus where I live , there aare alot of people wanting to see my ass kicked. They threaten it but alot of empty threats (there is always sercuity on them anyway , they screw alot of things up in the mall and such , pffft , hornsby boys , how lame)

I just really feel strong for her , I just am scared to admit it to her given the events of my life and how my mum and my brother just treat me like i don't exsist and want to argue alot with me (my mum is someone that never drops it). Maybe if i could find a good time when she isn't working i could talk to her... But what can i say , i have never felt in any depth of the way i feel about her (iv'e known her for a bit and had a few good chats from her , and a while back she was looking at me when ever we saw each other , and now i'm doing just about the same)

If you ever do go out though , I would recomend taking her out somewhere where you know none of your friends would be , as sometimes they just say the darnest of things when you least expect it , and if tehy talk about something you don't want to think of while your on a date like a situation , then the chick may think otherwise in a worse direction of you

Best answers
I forgot to say that if you ask her out and she just says like no and acts like you are a loser and there are a bunch of people around that you know and they know her or if you are in the hallway at school just say "no I will not have sex with you!" really really loud and then she will be embarrassed instead of you being embarassed that she said no. I've never done it but it would work...I think.
This quote above me is the one thing you should never be caught saying period if your rejected. It's not only makes you seem like a loser, but even more like and idiot when everyone knows pretty much what happened in the first place, espically if shes' good looking. Those type of things usually only work in movies, so let them stay there.

There's also nothing wrong with a direct approach if your shy, because it's a start and if it works for you, don't pass judgements on her like some people in this thread are doing. So your interested in approaching a girl you would like too meet, first of all always keep your options open don't ever put too much focous on one girl your interested in because the possible fate of rejection is always there and you'll end up heart broken for all the wrong reasons, based on your own fault. If she rejects you, dont try and make her look bad like the guy said in the quote above me, just deal with it and move on about it and try approaching some other girl, after all pratice does make perfect right, so getting rejected a few times will just help you improve even more and bring you one step closer to getting over your shyness.

As someone already said, being confident helps alot, and if you approach her in a charming and interesting way, there's a great chance you"ll get her number or even a date later out of the deal. Just be confiedent and interesting and the most important thing of all be yourself. You should never change your behavior to try and suit a girls taste or approach her or any other reasons please remember that. An easy way to start off an conversation in an fun and interesting way while getting to the point is pretty easy as well here's a quick example in rpg form.

You: Hey whats up, can i ask you a question?
Her: Sure? what is it?
You: Are you single ? (It usually throws girls off balance for a moment. )
Her: Why?
You: Well, I know someone who I think would really find
you attractive. He's nice, funny, interesting and
I think you might like him. (Just smile in a knowing way
as you say all of this, hinting that you might be talking
about yourself.
)

Then exactly afterwards, ask her for her number, if she ask if this guy your refering too is yourself, then just tell her maybe so. If she's not shallow or stuck up then she"ll most likely give you her number and you let her know that you"ll have that guy call her and go on about your business, its that simple. There are alot of ways depending on the girl and the situation to approach a girl and start a conversation so keep that in mind. That's just an example of how to get it over with quicker since your shy and all and i doubt you would be ready to conversate with her much right off the back. And as i said if she rejects you, don't sweat it at all. Either way i hope it goes well for you whatever you decide to do with you approach her.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ehm
besides bad breath, drinking a beer or ten really helps!
especialy if she is drinking them... I hate struggeling :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jugo said:
Do you have a Female cousin or do you have a sister? Talk to a girl like you'd do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom