Apophis 2036

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is how you scare rich people into giving more money to NASA, etc.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if it hits close enough the altitude won't have any affect, because a collision like that will give a high temp. heat wave not to mention the meteor shower it will burst

I wish it will hit the taiji dolphin hunters!

Leave my dophins alone!!!!

He said pacific, meaning its on the other side of the planet from me. So yes altitude would save my ass ^^

@Dolphins thing. If they use them for food, then i have nothing against it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He said pacific, meaning its on the other side of the planet from me. So yes altitude would save my ass ^^

Grega, im gonna take your dog, butcher it and eat it in front of your face. I want to see you having a nice life after that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, im gonna take your dog, butcher it and eat it in front of your face. I want to see you having a nice life after that.
I dont have a dog, but food is food. If the dolphins are used for food, its the same as us eating pork. So stop being a hypocrite.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering overpopulation, it might not be such a terrible thing if it does hit in the grand scheme of things...
ok i'll feed the troll.

if it hits an overpopulated area, it will also decimate that areas living quarters, it's shelters etc. meaning that the rest of the population will STILL be confined to the same areas it was before. potentially even worse as survivors/people who knew it was coming and evacuated would take up space in other areas instead.

the only possible way this could help with overpopulation is if it hit a desert, and you herded people into that desert with the sole reason of culling that population. which begs the question: why didn't you just shoot them?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont throw it into the desert. Thats relatively close to here >.<

Best answers

And I said
I think if it hits close enough
Besides if this collision is true to what they are saying, I believe if they can calculate when it will hit they can calculate where it will hit..
But I don't think they'll let the people know..

About the dolphins:
You have nothing against toying and then slaughtering innocent and intelligent animals and lying to the buyers that it's wale food not dolphin food? (not that it's any better)
the good thing is they discovered that dolphinfood is poisoning people with a high dosis of mercury
you can't compare a pig a cow or a chicken to a highly intelligent animal like dolphins (just like you can't compare dog to a chicken)
besides cows and chickens they get killed instantly not suffering them like how they handle the dolphins..

I seriously suggest you watch the documentary 'The cove' It will change your opinion

So i'll restate my statement: Leave my dolphins alone! :)

Almighty_Gir
which begs the question: why didn't you just shoot them?
so the government can blame it on nature?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the dolphins:
You have nothing against toying and then slaughtering innocent and intelligent animals and lying to the buyers that it's wale food not dolphin food? (not that it's any better)
the good thing is they discovered that dolphinfood is poisoning people with a high dosis of mercury
you can't compare a pig a cow or a chicken to a highly intelligent animal like dolphins (just like you can't compare dog to a chicken)
besides cows and chickens they get killed instantly not suffering them like how they handle the dolphins..

I seriously suggest you watch the documentary 'The cove' It will change your opinion

So i'll restate my statement: Leave my dolphins alone! :)

So you are saying that us breathing animals for the soul reason to exploit them and finally kill them is any different. How about we send you to some canibals, lock you in a cage so you can wait to be slaughtered and eaten. Is that any better?

Yes they could have done it better and thats their fault. But our ancestors did the same thing to survive.

As for the poisoning how about this side. The dolphins are sick and are being poisoned by our waste which in term poisons people.

As for intelligence. How do you know how intelligent animals are. For all we know pigs just might be smarter than us. Just cause they dont use tools or build houses doesnt mean they are dumb.

Best answers
You are good.. No you are very good at putting words into my mouth, you almost tricked me..

first things first :) I never said pigs are dumb, second if I can choose between being locked in a cage waiting for my quick death or
someone capturing my child torturing it to call out to me and then drag me with a rope on my feet and torture me to death well my decision will be quickly made..
and yes ofcourse for surviving you'll do the necessary to hunt for animals... but seriously I don't think they are slaughtering dolphins to survive..

study's have proven multiple times that dolphins may be the smartest animals that were studied so far, they even say that they may be even smarter than humans..
I honestly am loosing faith in the word 'humanity' of all that's happening in the world for the dumbest reasons
the only evolution I believe in is humans turning into monsters..
[video=youtube;pz4Znr34be4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4Znr34be4[/video]

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bunch of pussies. If it's anywhere that the asteroid should hit, then I'd say let it hit "America", because anywhere else would sound like borderline nazi bull****. Then again, most of the statements you kids dish out lack heavily of common sense and maturity. Oh yeah, and testosterone. Grow a pair of balls and man up when it comes to topics like these.

Best answers
what's gotten up your *ss, everyone is free to state whatever he/she wants to.. if it's childish ignore it, that's atleast what a mature person would do don't you agree?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly am loosing faith in the word 'humanity' of all that's happening in the world for the dumbest reasons
the only evolution I believe in is humans turning into monsters..
Humanity is overrated. We are animals. Nothing more and nothing less. Always have been and always will be.

In hunting using offspring as bait is often observed with predatory animals. Thats how nature is. We are not above it contrary to what most people believe. We simply mimic the animal world since we are part of it.

As for putting words in your mouth. I didnt do that. You said you can not compare pigs or chickens to highly intelligent animals such as dolphins. While its true that you didnt outright say pigs are dumb, the manner in which you blew off the comparison suggests that.

And just cause dolphins have similar brain patterns to us, doesnt mean that any of us are intelligent compared to other species on this planet. We are simply different, yet we force our way of thinking on the world and even on nature itself, knowing full well that if nature so decides, our existence vanishes in less than a day.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda disagree. Dolphins aren't breed for eating. They only have -the natural- way of sustaining their population.
We humans aren't that healthy to this planet and it's other inhabitants. If we pick out a species for consumption(or for other value reasons), there is a big chance of it going extinct, unless we keep the population intact ourselves.
Animals going extinct isn't going to help this planet as a whole. There are only a hand few creatures that could be missed from this planet ecosystem, and us humans are one of them.
(unless were talking armageddon, then we have ******* Bruce Willis saving the world!)
Yes, we are animals, yes we aren't special. The only thing that sets us apart from the other hunters is that we have a choice in what we "hunt".

As a closing statement I'd like to thank you all for the fish.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;pLL5YWKrXsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLL5YWKrXsw[/video]

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
By the time that asteroid will be on a collision course with Earth humanity will probably have some big ass solar powered lazor in space to push it away.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bunch of pussies. If it's anywhere that the asteroid should hit, then I'd say let it hit "America", because anywhere else would sound like borderline nazi bull****. Then again, most of the statements you kids dish out lack heavily of common sense and maturity. Oh yeah, and testosterone. Grow a pair of balls and man up when it comes to topics like these.
Lol. You're a shining example of common sense and maturity, oh and testosterone.

---

Regarding dolphins as a source of food, I would have no issue eating them if required to live. I don't think of them as any higher or lower than any other animal. Further, I think people who eat other animals but would refuse to eat dolphin because it is "intelligent" are hypocritical. Animals are animals, and if you would subject a cow or a chicken to death for your hunger, what is the difference with doing the same to a dolphin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding dolphins as a source of food, I would have no issue eating them if required to live. I don't think of them as any higher or lower than any other animal. Further, I think people who eat other animals but would refuse to eat dolphin because it is "intelligent" are hypocritical. Animals are animals, and if you would subject a cow or a chicken to death for your hunger, what is the difference with doing the same to a dolphin.
Plus, intelligent animals tend to be *******s. Like the bottlenose dolphin, which kills smaller porpoises for fun/less competition. I'd eat a dolphin. I've already had whale. Suck it, you whale-loving freaks.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol. You're a shining example of common sense and maturity, oh and testosterone.
I know I am, nowhere have I contradicted myself. Stop reading between the lines with the sole purpose of making some lame ass comeback, thats what kiddies do.

Edit: I love it how people consider other lives as expandible, believing they alone have a right over any other living being. Its this arrogance that will lead us nowhere, and you're all (as rocky would say it) a shining example of this decadent way of thinking things out, as if all were just a tactical game of numbers and probabilities. When **** does finally go down I want to see how cool and tactical YOU are. Until then, just blah blah blah

This is what kesha says to nerdos like ya'll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taEuL4EHAg

Won't be seeing me around these forums anymore, peace :brokenheart:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I am, nowhere have I contradicted myself. Stop reading between the lines with the sole purpose of making some lame ass comeback, thats what kiddies do.
Someone needs one of Magus' chill pills.

Edit: I love it how people consider other lives as expandible, believing they alone have a right over any other living being. Its this arrogance that will lead us nowhere, and you're all (as rocky would say it) a shining example of this decadent way of thinking things out, as if all were just a tactical game of numbers and probabilities. When **** does finally go down I want to see how cool and tactical YOU are. Until then, just blah blah blah
I love how you wrote "expandible" rather than the correct term "expendable", it makes your first sentence seem so much nicer. Also, how are you not being arrogant in your own posts? I haven't seen such blatant hypocrisy since I read my own posts! And I copyrighted that hypocrisy!
Aww, emoquit. Well, have a nice time with your fake IQ sig. I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This is what kesha says to nerdos like ya'll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taEuL4EHAg

lol bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom