Best answers
I made this for a friend who I pissed off. Let me know what you think of the artwork and how youd receive it if you were the person its directed to....

Best answers
I can't read it...

-EDIT-
Ok I strained my eyes and the first line was just so funny! But you gotta remember it's a girl you talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg,what a relefe...i thaugh it was ment for a guy, and i was like, DAMN THIS GU IS DAMN ***.
but it isnt..lol
anyways...the grey kinda ruins it, but she will apressiat it, and if she doesnt screw her,lol :p

Best answers
you should make the letters just a bit more bright, its a pain int he ass for me to focus on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, you made that for her cause u blocked her??? LMAO,

Well it looks good, did it work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thats pretty good, i love the first line if it was a guy though he wouldnt give a crap if you blocked him most of the time lol

Best answers
a friend huh? right *wink-wink*

looks tight bro, give it to her

Best answers
hard to read the writing, colourwise i mean...

mmm you have to apologise for blocking? now how does that work....

Best answers
I dont know, shes a 14 year old girl lol. she wigged out on me last night like seriously cuz i blocked her.

I had wanted to start dating her, but one of her guy friends who she claimed was a mean jerk previously started a rumor that we were dating. She said hed never do that to her. The rumor put us in backwards motion for relationship. After I gave it to her today she went to watch his ballgame, so im guessing he lied and said I started the rumor and BSd a lot more to get her outa my lap and into his.

Took me 4 hours to make and when I asked her if she forgave me she said, "I guess so", LOL

My PC at work is a proffessional PC thats used to build stuff for customers, i still havnt figured out how to compress the junk right, lol. On my work PC it looks completely perfect and is easily read, however, every standard PC i try on it looks like I wiped my shoes on it, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thas weird, mad over a block,i block girls all the time when I see them they just hit me :(.

btw my name is Jeremy to, popular name ;)

Best answers
(Snow1586)
Thas weird, mad over a block,i block girls all the time when I see them they just hit me .
..lol...
Anyways it might just be me but seems kinda darkish...needs some more brigh color...
...anyways girl get mad pretty easy....and it can last for days and days.......and days...

Best answers
yeah, shes only been saying 3 words to me, yeah, ok, and no

claims shes "busy" yet she typing like 100 word paragraphs to my friends

Best answers
Girl trouble... psst.. that means she doesn't like you, maybe.

Best answers
hahahahahha you cheeeeese ****!!!
but anywayz if thats your style is cool

Retired
Best answers
tbh, its nice but not a really good idea to send to a girl. send her flowers or something. not something virtual, chicks dont like that.

Best answers
buy her real stuff u gimp... wats wrong with you?

that shows her how much of a cheapass you are... oo i made you a pic.. ~.^ ?!....

i swear man...

go buy her some flowers.. its not that much

not some whiney digital excuse...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahha, i thought u where a Ga* <-----( hehe guess you know what i mean? (>^_^)>)
well, this reminds me of a boy and girl i knew, but girls wont care on this age if its digital or not, if she knows you good, she will know how 2 aprieciate<----( misspelled, i guess?) this.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Wangster
ahha, i thought u where a Ga* <-----( hehe guess you know what i mean? (>^_^)>)
well, this reminds me of a boy and girl i knew, but girls wont care on this age if its digital or not, if she knows you good, she will know how 2 aprieciate<----( misspelled, i guess?) this.
girls do care ;) dunno with what kinda geeks you went out with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom