💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great! Except the first screenshot.... It looks a little blurry..... But the rest is awsome! Keep up the good work :D

Best answers
hopefully ape_city_night... will... be .... done... soon.... :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ahhaha i have the map and it roxers... no jk... but i do have one of the versions... and it is a gigantic map i mean theres gasoline marts... **hint hint** windows ** hint ** and a subway with nothing inside!!! great for combos!

Best answers
if you just want the train to go through a subway station, make a train, and make it a func_door entity, set it so when it opens and closes, it slides past the platform, and set up a trigger, that when the map starts, the door entity will open, then set up some multimanagers, and set up a loop so the door/train keeps opening and closing, and it will look like it is going past:)

Best answers
Yea, but won't that make is so that once the train flys thought the sub way it will come back backwards? Then repeate?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I taught that you could not have moving train in ESF? Now you can?

Best answers
WEll its not so much a train in that last persons cause, what the point is - is to get around having to use func_train and make it look like a regular train with another function...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it will look like a train but not move or will it look and move like a train useing a different function?

Bolteh2

B
erm, i thought it was possible to use the hl fgd to together with mods fgd?

dod uses it, so why not esf? just try to add the hl fgd and try the func train, if it doesnt work delete it again :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iv been told you cant do that, Would be bettr eif they find a way so you can tho.

Best answers
All right I think this is what happened, since some people use "Counter Strike" instead of Half life to play ESF the train func_ wouldn't show up. There may be some other problems also.

Best answers
Why not do this?

With the train.
just make the map pretend its a car (dunno if thats moveable.)
but still why not do that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they wanted it to move like a train that was the problem I think.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why are u guys so interested in the train so much?? We dont really need it. Its only eye candy. I think the map is great if you ask me. Just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[EEF]=-Ghost
Why are u guys so interested in the train so much?? We dont really need it. Its only eye candy. I think the map is great if you ask me. Just my opinion.
Ya I agree with him it would prloy just lag the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom