Best answers
man nice looking map hell do what u want but make that fun so that we can have ps and all but most of all make realistic hell that what most ppl like these days bu tnice man hope all goes well and if u can i want to start making maps so can u like send me some kind of designer products and where i can get a software to make maps cause i realy want to thanx man

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is going to be the last time I say this. Don't post in other topics looking for utilities. www.valve-erc.com. If you want to make maps you need to download Valve Hammer Editor. There's also some good tutorials there.

-Karrde-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I am a moderator. Please take a moment to become familiar with the names of all mods as there are several new ones.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Alrighty guys... Time to get back on track of the topic... either post about the Ape_city map or dun post in this thread.

Best answers
Hey Stryker is there anyway I could add a train in esf maps? Or did you try that before? Im thinking you can't because there is not func_train what do you have to say?

Best answers
Originally posted by Bi0 Brolli
Hey Stryker is there anyway I could add a train in esf maps? Or did you try that before? Im thinking you can't because there is not func_train what do you have to say?
Welp not at the moment you can't... Maybe down the road when we make use of the func_train we will have Hars code it in...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So currently you CAN NOT but a train in?

Is that because you did not "code" it in?

Best answers
I don't fully understand that... Why can't you use the half life.fdg file along with the halflife-esf one? Woulnd't that allow you to make the train work, and if somebody is using the counter strike version of half life why don'ty ou just add the halflife.fdg into a zip file and have them unzip all of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you need it it would proly just lag the game.

Best answers
I think that the map is going to turn out to be really good. I wish that somebody would make a map where the fight took place in just a building instead of like an open area, you'd have to learn to fight in enclosed spaces though ... might prove to be interesting ^_^... Anyhow keep up the good work Bio ... and play ya later Gotenks >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think and inclosed fihgt in a buliding woud be sweet.

Best answers
Soon soon im just checking out the r_speeds. And dam Majin hasn't gone on aim for me to tell him about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom