Ape Understands English. Holy ****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't give a crap about sign language. When I can speak to animal, and it understands me without me having to use my hands or draw pictures, I have no choice but to be impressed. Now all we need is a "thought to voice" machine, and we can re-create Congo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we are like DNA step brothers, it's about time they understood us.

Great, now we have to understand them so it's even. You know how apes are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xerimethius, Congo. Awesome. Bye.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG IT'S PLANET OF THE APES... DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're so ****ed, man. We're going to make apes super smart, and they're going to **** us up. Before that, we're going to make robots that have AI, and they're going to **** us up too. Then aliens are going to, at some point, arrive and find us fighting apes and robots, and they're going to wipe us all out.

We need to do something that will never backfire on us. Something that will fight for us until the very end. I know! Let's not teach our kids anything so they won't be able to teach the apes or make the robots! Yeah! That'll save the human race!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's interesting to see their intelligence mingle with ours on a similar level. The understanding of communication, with them capable of actually telling us what they want and how they feel is pretty extraordinary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't give a crap about sign language. When I can speak to animal, and it understands me without me having to use my hands or draw pictures, I have no choice but to be impressed. Now all we need is a "thought to voice" machine, and we can re-create Congo.
If memory serves, it wasn't a "thought to voice" machine in Congo. It translated sign language into voice.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want a thought-to-voice machine. I'm lazy like that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'd vote for him. He looks so intelligent.

Best answers
I want a thought-to-voice machine. I'm lazy like that.
You know there are implants nowadays that allow the physically handicapped to move a cursor on a screen with just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom